Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Monorail_Red_77

The natives are getting bored - we need to introduce some controversy to keep it lively.

How about "I hear they are replacing BAH with monorail footings".
Nice!! Hey I got an App for that.... I mean Map. LOL
Disney World Map.jpg

Red is MK Monorail Loops
Blue is Epcot Loop
Yellow is NEW Hollywood/Animal Kingdom Express Loop

Wishful thinking I know, and yes I know there is a thread or eight out here somewhere for this.

:banghead: :hilarious: :(

Somewhere in a backstage hallway Iger was heard saying. "Hey at least it's cheaper than MyMagic+"!

I know. I know. Probably gonna catch some heat for this one.

Last edited:

Dubman

We'll be there Saturday, with a selfie stick for height.

Or do what I did, bring someone really tall with you! haha.. Talking about selfie sticks.. Was walking by a Brazilian couple taking a selfie with one on the bridge to France and almost got wacked in the side of the head when he turned! If I hadn't ducked I would have gotten clocked! Not even an oopps or sorry. I think those things should be banned, unless of course its for pictures over the walls! ;) They were everywhere! People just need to remember its an extension to your arm and act accordingly.. I should also say that we got extremely lucky on the picture I posted a few days ago. It was one attempt and didn't realize how good of a shot it was until I was waiting in line at the Great Movie Ride..

FigmentJedi

View attachment 86423

Red is MK Monorail Loops
Blue is Epcot Loop

Wishful thinking I know, and yes I know there is a thread or eight out here somewhere for this.

Somewhere in a backstage hallway Iger was heard saying. "Hey at least it's cheaper than MyMagic+"!

I assume there's a Blizzard Beach stop in there too?

All that's missing is Monorail service to Disney Springs and Typhoon Lagoon.

Cesar R M

I assume there's a Blizzard Beach stop in there too?

All that's missing is Monorail service to Disney Springs and Typhoon Lagoon.
not needed, Disney is suppose to start testing new transportation between Typhoon and Blizzard in this month.
supposedly for the waterpark hopper.

DarthGrady

I'm a little late to the game, but I just wanted to say how happy I am for all the MGM/DHS fans. It's never been my park of choice, but I've enjoyed my few visits over the years.

That hat was as bad, if not worse than the hideous wand that SSE got disgraced with for so many years. The park finally has a proper entrance again! Maybe they can dump the Leave A Legacy tombstones on the same trash heap as the hat scrap.

JoeCamel

View attachment 86423

Red is MK Monorail Loops
Blue is Epcot Loop

Yep just add the green line to Disney Springs and you have it. Get to pouring those footers!

RSoxNo1

I found out some information about the construction walls from a twitter account that I can't link here. The twitter account said the following: "The walls around the former site of the Sorcerer's Hat at DHS will come down in late April according to managers at the park".
Said back on February 9th by @Bungalow4
7. I've heard conflicting reports on if a May the 4th event will take place. As of now the walls around the BAH aren't coming down until the end of April, so installing the Stage in time for May 4th would be extremely challenging. That being said, I wouldn't rule out the idea of at least having characters around the park...or possibly an expanded trailer of the movie being released that day
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...d-studios-for-2015.893789/page-5#post-6541434

ABQ

End of April for walls to come down!? What about the stage? What about the spires?! Wow.
The rumoured stage plans could be why the walls will be up another month and a half. Though it seems too short a time in WDW construction days to build a retractable stage, hopefully we'll get some over the wall pictures soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom