Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

LostPrincessKarleigh

Now that I think about it, they could remove the hat to create more space for the Star Wars expansion. However, think about the time it will take to remove the hat. HS could be shut down for several days.

DinoInstitute

Now that I think about it, they could remove the hat to create more space for the Star Wars expansion. However, think about the time it will take to remove the hat. HS could be shut down for several days.
They wouldn't shut down the park(I would imagine:confused:). Also, that space in front of the theater being used for star wars really doesn't solve the issue that the hat produces.

jdmdisney99

I'm not getting excited until Disney themselves actually announce BAH's demolition.

It seems like a sign though. I don't think is a coincidence.
Probably won't directly announce/address the demolition, IMO. Disney's system seems to be
  1. Announce the selling of vintage, limited edition T-shirts based on the experience.
  2. Shut down the attraction.
  3. Sell pins containing a "piece" of the closed attraction, making an announcement of their sale on the DPB.

Marc Gil

Probably won't directly announce/address the demolition, IMO. Disney's system seems to be
  1. Announce the selling of vintage, limited edition T-shirts based on the experience.
  2. Shut down the attraction.
  3. Sell pins containing a "piece" of the closed attraction, making an announcement of their sale on the DPB.
Let me rephrase that... I won't believe it until I see the wrecking ball.

But in all seriousness, they would at least release some sort of statement.

JohnD

Yah, that's whats been talked about in the new park maps thread

As has been mentioned before, nothing wrong with the hat by itself as an icon. But it's more appropriate for the Animation Courtyard. This way, WDW keeps the hat AND the view is opened up along Hollywood Blvd. again.

John

Always remember at WDW nothing happens until it happens. More things are rumored, announced, projected, suggested and reported then things that actually happen. Also as we know there is a WDW time clock. Even the things that do come to fruition come on the same schedule as a leap year.....I think. of course except if its a DVC resort.

Rob562

I find it interesting the wall opening in the animation courtyard. (aka the linking of Mickey Avenue with the animation Courtyard.

Are you talking about the opening in the wall between the archway and the GMR? That's been there for many years. There are stairs and a ramp. They knocked that through to alleviate foot traffic through the archway.

-Rob

Cesar R M

Are you talking about the opening in the wall between the archway and the GMR? That's been there for many years. There are stairs and a ramp. They knocked that through to alleviate foot traffic through the archway.

-Rob
it did? It was blocked on 2013 (near october) with big planters when I went.
We had to enter via the archway! o_o

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom