Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

articos

I'm not a lawyer, but I'll play one on the internet.. I have a friend who is a photographer who said that anything that can be seen with your eyes can legally be photographed. It may be different on private property, so they may be able to restrict photos, but more likely, due to the sheer number of cameras that are present at any given moment at a Disney park, if an entity has reason to restrict photographs of something at the park, they would only be able to restrict/limit Disney Photogs from taking pictures of it. Or it could be part of an agreement to share IP.
There are agreements in place at both Disney and Universal to be able to have the facades in their parks that give them rights to use those buildings.

Arthur Wellesley

New thread idea: Is the clock ticking on the 'Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerers Hat Icon at the Studios? YES' thread?
What a depressing thought. This thread has been a fun morning tradition ever since the demolition began. And now that the view of the Theater is back once more, it has turned into a joyous blast of nostalgia...seeing my childhood reborn through new images. It would be heartbreaking if this thread were to be locked.

What's even worse...if this thread were to be deleted. :eek::arghh:
Not only would all the history & fun that has unfolded over the past few months be completely erased, but I'd be down to only 3 posts again.

Fordlover

We're not done here... there's still what "replaces" the BAH? Concrete? Stage? Flower bed (hahahahaha), combination thereof?

DVC BAH? I'm sure they could do it really tastefully.

DVC.jpg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
What are they "back-hoeing"? Cement slabs? How far down are they digging? Enough for a retractable stage?

I think digging for a retractable stage would take something a little more substantial then a backhoe. They are probably just removing sections of concrete around where the hat touched the ground so it can be re-done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom