Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Castle Cake Apologist

Funny. Went to the main page, and there was an article about taking a picture with an oscar at Hollywood Studios. And the picture for the story? THE HAT!!!! Probably because in a few weeks, there will be a Disney park without a true Icon. (now waiting for the reply "Not for long!" or "Can't change soon enough" or "You mad bro").

Ya know, we get it. You liked the hat. Good for you. Your schtick is getting really old, though. Almost bordering on trolling at this point. Let it go.

Besides, the park has a "true icon," and always has. Spoiler alert, it was never the poorly designed giant blue traffic cone shoved at the end of Hollywood Boulevard.

You mad bro?

Texas84

I think this was already mentioned but I wonder what runDisney will use on their shirts?
rdicons.jpg

WDWArchitectureGuy

Today's view!!
Friends, Disney Fans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury BAH, not to praise him.
The evil that imagineers do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with BAH. The noble Brutus
Hath told you BAH was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath BAH answer’d it...........

bferrara16

I definitely wasn't a fan of the hat where it stood, but I still think it wouldnt have been a bad idea to move it over and make it the entrance to Fantasmic, if possible (I think I got that idea from somewhere else in this thread years back). Would that have been possible?

imagineer boy

I definitely wasn't a fan of the hat where it stood, but I still think it wouldnt have been a bad idea to move it over and make it the entrance to Fantasmic, if possible (I think I got that idea from somewhere else in this thread years back). Would that have been possible?

Well it would've looked very awkward standing right next to the Tower of Terror.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom