Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

ABQ

Couple new pics from Theme Park Review:

B9-T-1cIUAA6dDu.jpg

B9-T-1dIEAEQssD.jpg

ABQ

So supposedly that little construction project going on around the exit of the GMR is some sort of photo opportunity? I don't think it would be an on ride photo op, but I'm not sure how an outdoor opportunity would work, unless it's more of something to do with the theater itself, which hopefully implies some decent refurbishment of its façade.

DinoInstitute

I never understood the hate for the Castle Cake. It was temporary and went away when it was supposed to. I don't mind things like that that are actually temporary. The problem is when they stick around for years. But I think changing up the Castle every once in awhile isn't a huge deal.
When someone punches me in the stomach, it is only temporary.
I still hate it.

Sage of Time

Does anyone know if they will try to restore the largest hidden mickey once the BAH is gone for good? I know it changed with the addition of Sunset Blvd. I apologize if it was discussed earlier in the thread.
considering that a retractable stage is probably going to inhabit the footprint of where the "nose" was... no.

Mawg

I think the problem with the cake was that it was over the top bad / ugly.

Imagine your wife, who you thinks looks great everyday, get dolled up on occasion. Now she looks really great! This is what happens with the Christmas decorations on the castles.

Now imagine your wife applying enough makeup where she falls somewhere between clown and *****. She's not looking so great now, is she? This is the castle cake.
My wife always looks great! Plus, it's what's on the inside that maters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom