Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Mike S

Best answer to a question I have seen all day. I wonder how many will get it?

Never forget your towel.
image.jpg

SMRT-1Michael

Is it Safe to assume that the turrets were stored away until now? Or will these be newly fabricated turrets? I wonder if Disney took them down knowing that the Hat was temporary (and in which case, stored them for the future) or threw them out because it was their intention to keep the hat as long as possible.

roj2323

Is it Safe to assume that the turrets were stored away until now? Or will these be newly fabricated turrets? I wonder if Disney took them down knowing that the Hat was temporary (and in which case, stored them for the future) or threw them out because it was their intention to keep the hat as long as possible.

My understanding is disney doesn't throw much away especially for current attractions. Leaving items in a field to rot on the other hand is common.

DisneyGentleman

Slightly more confident than I was several weeks ago that the hat removal may really be happening. Almost to the point where I think we can start to take this rumor seriously.
On a board, opinion trumps rumor which in turn trumps fact.

In my opinion, they have only taken the hat down for a routine cleaning. Expect it back by the end of the month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom