Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

willtravel

Time Warner Cable and TimeWarner are separate now unrelated companies. TimeWarner spun them off some time ago. Also Comcast has yet to complete the merger due to regulatory scrutiny and recently had to extend their merger terms.
Thanks. I did not realize the were unrelated and spun off.

raymusiccity

Had a thought this morning. Didn't the film a new Soarin' around Disney World? Was there a fly over of DHS? I'm assuming it was with the BAH still there. So when the new Soarin' finally comes out, will it be outdated and show the BAH?

Since the flyover was supposed to include enhanced digital photography, it wouldn't take much Hollywood Magic to make the BAH disappear!

Looking forward to better transitions and dissolves between scenes as well.

Gator

Had a thought this morning. Didn't the film a new Soarin' around Disney World? Was there a fly over of DHS? I'm assuming it was with the BAH still there. So when the new Soarin' finally comes out, will it be outdated and show the BAH?

Wouldn't that be awesome! I'm sure it won't happen, but it would make Soarin' that much better to have a piece of nostalgia hanging around in one of the scenes.

heath.sneyd

My good old thesaurus here has spire listed as a synonym to turret, though not vice versa. We'll have to get our resident English teacher @Soarin' Over Pgh to chime in on the validly of using the terms interchangeably in this instance.
We could just keep it simple and stick with the theme of the conversation and call them BAPT (pointy things). But, ya know, that's just me...
I thought Mr Jingles was Spirit's invisible cat.
I thought it was the mouse in green mile...
I believe you are both correct on that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom