Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
best photo from today I've seen thus far (thanks to RAXIP for posting the link above)
B7ZNxCrCEAAgJiA.jpg

It does look as if not much destruction happened overnight, another post from this morning.

Comparing yesterday and today, from nearly the same angle. Looks like a whole lot of nothing (obvious) was done.

Kman101

That's true. Didn't really think of the weather. Wasn't it rainy most of yesterday and into last night and into this morning?

BrerJon

I think that is the misnomer to which many have fallen victim. Disney does not want to promote or celebrate Hollywood at large, but rather they want to promote the idea that Disney is the biggest and best media empire in the entire world. Radio, television, music, Broadway, resorts, cruise lines, publishing, consumer products, interactive media, real estate, venture capital, theme parks, travel, sports and movies. The BAH was very appropriate.

Is the new name going to be Disney's Disney Park?

Communicore

What are guests saying about this? Are they ticked off because their pictures look weird with the fenced in, half torn down "icon"? What about the fastpass photos, do they still do it on Hollywood Blvd. with the BAH in the background?

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
What are guests saying about this? Are they ticked off because their pictures look weird with the fenced in, half torn down "icon"? What about the fastpass photos, do they still do it on Hollywood Blvd. with the BAH in the background?

So far the images I have seen simply don't show the missing top pieces, they are framed to eliminate any view of destruction.

ExtinctJenn

Well this is all a bit disappointing - with the weekend and the holiday on Monday, they could potentially not go back to work until Tuesday evening so we would be looking at no more progress photos before Wednesday morning.

**stamps feet and storms off**
I join you in the feet stomping but for selfish reasons... we will be at DHS on Thursday and I want the BAH gone for my Photopass shots! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom