Is Rock 'n' Roller Coaster changing its theme soon?

ProjectXBlog

either the ride is staying the same or getting a completely new theme. sorry to anyone thinking that disney would spend millions on a roller coaster featuring YES or styx or rush or abba or whoever - it isn't going to happen. the entire park is slowly being rebuilt to have a movies-centric theme; the only thing movies-centric about RnRC is that it's set in a recording studio in hollywood. either disney is going to leave that untouched, or (more than likely, though maybe not anytime soon) they're going to re-theme it to match what they're trying to do in the rest of the park

Bacon

This is who should take it over....
kissmouseearsplain.jpg
YAS! :p

mleeeman

It would probably be a younger band to increase the chance of capturing the souls of the millenials. Something like a 21 pilots or Imagine Dragons.

bsiev1977

They should take it down, that sort of attraction and that sort of musical act are not appropriate to young children. something less intense would be better and if you must have music something from one of the young Disney artists where it is inoffensive would be magical.
Are you serious?

Megan Holloway

Hey, I'm Megan, I am currently working at Walt Disney World doing the Disney college program. I dream of being an Imagineer or executive for the Walt Disney Co., I have been thinking about what Disney should replace the Aerosmith theme for the Rock'n Roller coaster with and I have figured out the perfect thing. One of my favorite movies of all time is a Goofy Movie, and I know Hollywood studios has a meet and greet for Max there, so I thought why not replace Aerosmith with a Disney rockstar POWERLINE.. At the end of a Goofy Movie, Max and Goofy sneak back stage of the Powerline concert, and after being chased by a security guard etc. they find their way on to the stage with Powerline and dance & sing to the song EYE 2 EYE.. I know the story line would fit perfectly for the ride and would bring back a classic Disney film on a new fun adventure!!! Thanks hopefully a Disney Imagineer or someone will see this :)

MKeeler

I wish they would do seasonal overlays at WDW. Could you imagine having the traditional Aerosmith version for Spring or Summer with some other alternate for the other season, KISS for Halloween and something like the Beach Boys with Little Saint Nick for Christmas?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom