Is Mickey mouse married?

mickeysbrother

Original Poster
Was just talking this over with the gf! Is Minnie and Mickey married? Your thought!! Also during the Christmas special Timmie is mickeys son right?

rsoxguy

Mickey is married. Unfortunately, it's not to Minnie. You see, Minnie is what we would call a home-wrecker. Mickey's wife, a mouse of slight proportions called Hortense, is never really allowed to leave the house. She would divorce Mickey, but she has grown accustomed to the way in which Mickey bankrolls her internet gambling addiction. Minnie calls her "that woman", and waits for the day when Mickey leaves Hortense. Minnie is in no hurry, as Mickey continues to buy her anything she wants. Even Mickey is aware of the painful truth that both women are with him because of his wealth. The whole sordid affair is quite sad, actually.

Nemo14

Mickey is married. Unfortunately, it's not to Minnie. You see, Minnie is what we would call a home-wrecker. Mickey's wife, a mouse of slight proportions called Hortense, is never really allowed to leave the house. She would divorce Mickey, but she has grown accustomed to the way in which Mickey bankrolls her internet gambling addiction. Minnie calls her "that woman", and waits for the day when Mickey leaves Hortense. Minnie is in no hurry, as Mickey continues to buy her anything she wants. Even Mickey is aware of the painful truth that both women are with him because of his wealth. The whole sordid affair is quite sad, actually.

You really are twisted....

FettFan

Yes and No.

Mickey and Minnie are not married....

But their voice actors were. Mickey was voiced by the late Wayne Allwine, who was married in real life to the voice of Minnie, Russi Taylor.
Allwine-and-Taylor.jpg

Jerriko

Was just talking this over with the gf! Is Minnie and Mickey married? Your thought!! Also during the Christmas special Timmie is mickeys son right?

We were just at Disney World last week. I gave my wife a Mickeyhead shaped engagement ring 5 years ago. everytime we show the ring to Minnie, she gets excited and points to Mickey. The photographer goes on about that should be the ring Mickey gives to her. So I'd say no, they are not.

As for Timmie being Mickey's son in the Christmas movie, the Disney Characters are playing parts just like on the live action movie. two actors playing a married couple in a movie don't have to be married. :)

Bob Saget

As for the public eye...nope. Mickey & Minnie have always been simply boyfriend & girlfriend. He has never even popped the question to Minnie, and she has been sticking by him for 84 years now. Talk about stringing someone along. While only being a dating couple/best friends for the audience, Walt Disney admitted in 1933 that "In private life, Mickey is married to Minnie.”

Mukta

They live in separate houses in Disneyland although they are next door to each other. I'm sure they could sneak overnight visits easily.

EOD K9

They aren't married but both have the last name "Mouse" In the Disney Universerse, is that like a common name of Smith? Does that hold true for the "Duck"s as well?

FettFan

Mickey and Minnie have never married. THEY'VE BEEN LIVING IN SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

"Sin" does not really exist in the Disney universe.

Except for Pluto. He's the one character that has to deal with sin and repentance more often than any of the other characters.

To a lesser degree is Donald, who actually gets his own angel and devil for at least one cartoon that I know of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom