Is Mickey mouse married?

WEDway1975

Looks like old Goofy has someone more than Carabelle.
IMG_0523.jpg
:eek: MAN! They should make this an soap opera or something! :D lol​

I_heart_Tigger

Really nice talk for a Disney fan!!! Your first paragraph in this quote is just disgusting and pathetic that you would even say that!!

Disney fans come in all shapes and sizes and some of them even (*gasp*) have the s-e-x. Big deal, Mickey and Minnie have been courting for years. I figure everyone assumes they are fornicating. Also, Disney fans really shouldn't call others names, it's terribly rude and unbecoming. I hereby banish you from all things Disney!!!

HouCuseChickie

On a lighter note- DD5 just asked me this EXACT question! I didn't think of this thread until after I answered, but my gut reaction was boyfriend & girlfriend. DD5 said she's not so sure, but thinks it's about time they get married if they aren't already since "they've been dating like since forever." :p

tare

Disney fans come in all shapes and sizes and some of them even (*gasp*) have the s-e-x. Big deal, Mickey and Minnie have been courting for years. I figure everyone assumes they are fornicating. Also, Disney fans really shouldn't call others names, it's terribly rude and unbecoming. I hereby banish you from all things Disney!!!
. I didn't call you any names unless being called a Disney fan is upsetting to you--unfortunately your powers to banish have no effect what so ever--now I hereby banish myself from any communication with you in this world and the Disney world!!!

I_heart_Tigger

. I didn't call you any names unless being called a Disney fan is upsetting to you--unfortunately your powers to banish have no effect what so ever--now I hereby banish myself from any communication with you in this world and the Disney world!!!

I assume I'm "ignored" now which is fine however my name calling point was directed at you calling me "pathetic" (and in a roundabout way, "disgusting"). Not really sure why you've decided to take my harmless comments as offensive (as opposed to the other very similar comments about Minnie having affairs with Goofy and Mickey having affairs with others and numerous comments about procreating rodents etc etc etc)

I have continued to try to make things lighthearted as others have on here but I guess you aren't taking it that way. It's really not important so please ignore all of my attempts at levity and I will try my best to be less pathetic but I admit, my miserable adequateness knows no bounds.

Geesh...just can't have a little fun on here some days, can you.

I_heart_Tigger

On a lighter note- DD5 just asked me this EXACT question! I didn't think of this thread until after I answered, but my gut reaction was boyfriend & girlfriend. DD5 said she's not so sure, but thinks it's about time they get married if they aren't already since "they've been dating like since forever." :p

Sounds like my niece talking about my BF and I. She warned me that she's getting too old to be a flower girl and wanted to know how old she has to be to me a maid of honour. I told her not to start dress shopping or anything...it's not going to happen. I may have to start saying that I'm waiting for Mickey & Minnie to get married first...but I'm scared they actually will make it official someday.

I rather enjoy just living like Mickey and Minnie do...though it hasn't quite been THAT long yet

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom