Is it still impossible to get an ADR at BoG?

Disneydreamer23

I am going Sept 13-27 and I was booked before Free dining came out I called as soon as they opened on 180 days and i will be there for 2 weeks and only managed to get 2 BOG ressies total

Dafid Duck

Mu family and I went to BoG two weeks after it opened in 2012 on a MVMCP night. We did not have party tickets, but we did have a 6pm reservation. We were nervous that there would not be enough time to eat in order to be out of the restaurant by 7pm when they close the park to the daytime guests. We were told it was fine as long as we didn't go to any of the party activities. We took our time eating, looked at all the rooms and got our picture with Beast. After 7, the restaurant was busy but not filled to capacity. (Maybe it might be easier to get a reservation on a party night!) We didn't leave until almost 8pm. We were paranoid we were going to get in trouble on our way to the exit. I bet if you didn't try to go into any of the shops, rides or other activities, you could wander around for a while.

ImagineerDude

I got one like 20 days out by pure luck! And while I was down there, there was a time available two days before! Just keep checking and don't give up. BoG is AMAZINGGGG. Not only is it beautifully themed, the food is actually good!

tlev

I was not able to get one 185 days out for our October trip this year, but I'm going to keep trying. In March I was able to get one 2 months out. I also know 2 different groups of people that we with us during March that were able to get walk-up reservations. So there is always hope...

cw1982

I couldn't get anything when I first booked my trip 90 days out. I happened to stumble on an available time a few weeks ago (trip was about 40 days out at that point) and went ahead and snagged it, but then decided to keep it until I found a better time, as the one I got was a little earlier than I wanted. Lo and behold, within the last two weeks I've seen about four or five times open, and I ended up snagging a better time on a better day. I've read before that the closer you get to your trip, the more likely you are to find cancellations. In my case that was definitely true.

harveyt0206

We were able to get two ressies for our September trip (9/19 thru 9/27). I booked at 6:00 am on the day our 180+10 opened. I was really concerned going in, but didn't have any trouble at all. Got both dates and times we hoped for. I think now that free dining has opened up, it may be getting a little harder, but don't give up hope. I often wonder if people are booking multiple days until they finalize their park plans, then canceling the extra ressies. I also wonder how long it will be before Disney bumps BOG to two dining credits.

Good luck getting what you want!!!!! I always wake up way too early on dining reservation day.

HouCuseChickie

My 180 was this past weekend. BOG was not in my plans, but for the heck of it, I checked to see if there were any openings after I booked everything on my list. If there was anything to be had for any of my days in my 180+10 window, they were gone by about 6:15am ET.

While it requires a bit of stalking, I've heard more people lately having better last minute luck vs. 180 luck.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I just think about going to Disney and I make a reservation for BOG, even if we won't make it. And then cancel when our plans are finalized if it doesn't fit in for that trip. And 180 days before some big celebration trip (birthdays and such), I make a reservation.

slappy magoo

Persistence. Most people who book dining at all do it early, "get it and forget it" unless they have to cancel. I admit I did a crap job booking ADRs at my 180 day window but every couple of days I go back and male changes based on new availability, sometimes it improves my agenda for the whole day.

docdebbi

i was online at 6:00 AM at the 180 day mark - by the atomic time clock!!- and tried to book for day 7 of my trip. no go. cut me a break! just how many folks get to stay longer than 7 days and had already eaten up every reservation!
so frustrated I can't say.
we are hoping for FP+ for lunch, but it's not the same thing. different atmosphere altogether. alas..........there's always next trip.

PARichards

We must've been so lucky! We will be there 9/8 and booked at 180 +1. Didn't know we could get online at 6 instead of 7, but no worries. We got in even though we are a party of 8. I was amazed. It is a rather late dinner, but we were looking for later over earlier and even had two choices to choose from. We are only staying 5 nights, so was really worried there'd be absolutely nothing. Best of luck!

ThinkTink721

Still trying for an ADR for any time between 9/1/14 - 9/6/14.
We had dinner there last year & it is now one of our favorites.
I really hope we are able to get in!

JeffnPa

I was able to get dinner once my ADR window opened up and I mean at 6am i made the ADR. dinner 445pm next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinkerbella16

Today is our 180 day mark so I was online at 6am to get BOG for any night of our trip and NOTHING! I called at 7am and was told it was booked solid all the way up to the 20th of November. We are there 12-18th so no luck this time but I will keep trying just incase something opens up closer to the trip.

We had a back up plan, which is great to have so you don't get disappointed. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom