is it really necessary to go to magic kingdom????

jonesenon4

ghost 1000

:hammer: are you kidding a trip to wdw without mk might as well go to wal mart.the refurbished potc is reason enough to go for all fans even first timers.

diddy_mouse

You gotta hit MK at least once on your trip...to me, it defines "Disney Magic." The park holds a special place in my heart now, I took my boyfriend there two years ago (he had never been to WDW) and he decided to propose to me infront of the castle. :king: From that moment on, I knew that place was magical. :D

GeneralKnowledge

_tinkerbell_ said:
:lol: well me and my family have been to all the disney parks 7 times and magic kingdom doesnt seem to change. so next year we were going to miss that one out, but we are now takin my daughters friend hes 15 so we thought that we should take him there because if its your first time its really magical. do you think this is really necessary? do they have anything new in magic kingdom since september/october 2005?? and do they still do park hoppers?? because last time we went we couldnt get them anywhere:wave:
What do you mean you couldn't find park hoppers anywhere? That may have been the craziest statement I've ever heard on a Disney forum.

barnum42

DisRussFIT said:
What do you mean you couldn't find park hoppers anywhere? That may have been the craziest statement I've ever heard on a Disney forum.
Not really - and this is a little pedantic I'll admit, but the old Park Hopper ticket is no more since they made buying tickets as easy as buying a mobile phone package.

The option to park hop can be bolted on to a ticket, but ye olde "Park Hopper" ticket has gone.

kybred72

The short and sweet of it, IMO, is YES! The Magic Kingdom personifies what the magic of Disney is all about. It's by far my favorite not because it offers thrilling/extreme attractions but because of that giddy feeling I get walking down Main Street. :D

Whatever you do, have fun!

Craig & Lisa

The family and I have been to WDW 12 times since 1997, we may not go to MK first or last everytime but we do go a number of times while we are there. For us it just would not be a true vacation there if we did not go. Granted there are other things we kinda do as a tradition when we go, and one of which is to hit all the parks while we are there a certain amount of times. For instance, we went just last week, and while we were there we finalized our trip in Nov. while we were there. The best part is that my DW's brother and family will be with us, and it will be their first time, so we who have been there a dozen times already get to experience the joy of that first time feeling again thru them. You need to enjoy yourself by watching others and talking with them as well, see the faces, hear the voices, everything. It just can't be beat. In all the time we've gone never had a bad time and never had the same experience, and haven't done all that can be done. In fact in Nov. I finally get to go fishing!!!!!:sohappy: so now you can see that I personnaly can't wait to get there in Nov.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom