Is it possible to get the music from Wishes?

EPCOT Explorer

I got the CD in 2004 when it was first released, and it is not the same as the show version. Example: Jiminy Cricket says, "What they can't do these days" instead of "See what a little wishing can do?" at the end of the show. Does anyone know if the current version of the CD has the correct audio?
"A little wishing" is the later version.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yep - "What they can`t do" was a hang over from the press pack version and was used on the first run of CDs.

mickeyjohn

If you saw something in the parks and for what ever reason you didn't pick it up you can call Disney World mirchindise at 4073636200. They will ship the product you want to you in a timely manner. Hope this helps.

dixiegirl

You can try www.laughingplacestore.com or you can find it on YouTube and convert it to an MP3 using www.mediaconverter.org.

Question, I went to the mediaconverter site to download, (I 've been wanting the audio version of ther resort tv Top 7 must sees with stacy) ...I've tried mousebits(love that site by the way) But I can't find it...So I'm trying to covert the file I have of the Top 7 must sees.....The problem, it tells me that I need a # I thought it was free?? Anyone else have a similar site they know of? All I want is this audio of the resort tv......No need for me to get Wishes soundtrack ...Bought that at WDW when it came out...Any help would be great!

Disney05

Question, I went to the mediaconverter site to download, (I 've been wanting the audio version of ther resort tv Top 7 must sees with stacy) ...I've tried mousebits(love that site by the way) But I can't find it...So I'm trying to covert the file I have of the Top 7 must sees.....The problem, it tells me that I need a # I thought it was free?? Anyone else have a similar site they know of? All I want is this audio of the resort tv......No need for me to get Wishes soundtrack ...Bought that at WDW when it came out...Any help would be great!
Don't know why it won't work for you, but yes it's free. There is also a premium side you pay for.

beyondyou

During my CP from Jan09-May09 they had the CD at merch shops and stands up until April and after that they stopped selling it in the parks.

Don't know if this is still true but as far as i know don't expect them in the parks anymore:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom