Is it possible to get the music from Wishes?

Markz

Original Poster
Is it possible to get the music from Wishes? (Fireworks at MK)

I'm trying to make a DVD from our trip and I would love to include some original music

WDWorldFan

Wishes CD

There are several good music CD's out there. The park's "Official Albumn" usually contains the lates parade & fireworks music. There was a special parade CD out a few years ago. Check Amazon.com too. They may have a "Wishes" CD if you can't get back to the park. Good luck...

Disney05

From Media Converters web site: "This website operates in a grey area. So it is hard to say if it is legal or not. Media Converter never got sued so far in the two years of existence."
Take it for what it's worth.

LiveyMouse22

If you have an iPod one of the podcasts on itunes called WDW Audio Adventures has Wishes on it and also other ride and park music. It is free so if it doesn't work you can just unsubscribe. :wave:

DizneyPryncess

I got the Wishes soundtrack for my birthday last year. My mom got it from Amazon but had to buy it from a user because Amazon didn't stock it. I would check there to see if one pops up.

If you ever go to the parks then you can buy the wishes CD -- at least the last time I was there they still had it, but that was back in January.:D

PhotoDave219

Actually the quality is pretty good.

Not to get into a complete argument with whomever/whatever you are, When it comes to audio quality for production, there's source audio and there's everything else.

There's no pretty good. There's no maybe it will do. There's no almost.

Either it is or it isn't. My video/audio standards are ridiculously high and I want source quality as well as 1080p/24-30fps.

CaptainJackNO

I just purchased the WISHES cd back in January from the gift shop exiting Philharmagic. Best bet is to call WDW Merchandise and order the cd. About 15 Bucks. I love the thing. Son and I listen to it in the car all the time.:wave:

ryno1982

I got the CD in 2004 when it was first released, and it is not the same as the show version. Example: Jiminy Cricket says, "What they can't do these days" instead of "See what a little wishing can do?" at the end of the show. Does anyone know if the current version of the CD has the correct audio?

Disney05

I got the CD in 2004 when it was first released, and it is not the same as the show version. Example: Jiminy Cricket says, "What they can't do these days" instead of "See what a little wishing can do?" at the end of the show. Does anyone know if the current version of the CD has the correct audio?
The CD version I got in 2005 says "see what a little wishing can do?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom