Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

MileZXO

My theory now that planet watch is to close.. it will be all closed down and left to rot like River Country... and they will move Indiana Jones land in there only if the new movie takes off.

Which in turns means RIP stunt spectacular at DHS

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
My theory now that planet watch is to close.. it will be all closed down and left to rot like River Country... and they will move Indiana Jones land in there only if the new movie takes off.

Which in turns means RIP stunt spectacular at DHS

The facility is still a veterinary facility. And an insider has said the pavilion will be used for special events. So, the more apt comparison would be Wonders of Life pavilion.

The Pho

I'd argue it's the beating heart of the attraction. Sure, you can change it and keep the "ride" the same, but the feel and experience would be anything but.
I think I would liken it to them removing the testing from Test Track. Sure the ride is the same, but the experience is nothing alike, and really not worth the time anymore.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Bite your tongue. The previous Marvel makeover scare in my swamps was terrifying enough.

Yeah, but a Strange overlay would be hardly touching anything. Outside, the only thing they should do is have the "O" in the sign flicker with Strange's Sanctorum icon. Inside, Strange is the narrator instead of Sterling. The ghosts become guests trapped in the astral plane. Change a few props... done. Might even get WDW to finally fix and randomize all the drop 'profiles.'

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
Yeah, but a Strange overlay would be hardly touching anything. Outside, the only thing they should do is have the "O" in the sign flicker with Strange's Sanctorum icon. Inside, Strange is the narrator instead of Sterling. The ghosts become guests trapped in the astral plane. Change a few props... done. Might even get WDW to finally fix and randomize all the drop 'profiles.'

Introducing the Dormammu drop sequence!

PizzaPlanet

If it's no longer an abandoned hotel, I'm not sure how you consider that "hardly touching anything". And that concept would make zero sense in 1940s Hollywood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom