Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

Princess Leia

@beooks1305 since you’re new around here, it’s probably fair for you to know that sometimes, threads can contain all sorts of subjects. While this thread is about Indy and AK, it’s been mentioned that an Indy ride could go to DHS instead. Instead of creating another thread for that, it makes sense to discuss it in here, since all possibilities are apparently on the table :) The Mickey/Minnie Railroad thread contains a bit about the gone-but-not-forgotten Great Movie Ride too. So while keeping threads on topic is preferred, Indy going into DHS makes sense in here until we find out otherwise.

If a thread goes off the rails, a mod will try to steer us back on track or delete a bunch of off-topic replies to get the point across.

J. D.

@beooks1305 since you’re new around here, it’s probably fair for you to know that sometimes, threads can contain all sorts of subjects. While this thread is about Indy and AK, it’s been mentioned that an Indy ride could go to DHS instead. Instead of creating another thread for that, it makes sense to discuss it in here, since all possibilities are apparently on the table :) The Mickey/Minnie Railroad thread contains a bit about the gone-but-not-forgotten Great Movie Ride too. So while keeping threads on topic is preferred, Indy going into DHS makes sense in here until we find out otherwise.

If a thread goes off the rails, a mod will try to steer us back on track or delete a bunch of off-topic replies to get the point across.
Thank you for wording that more eloquently than I did. :)

WDWTank

Personally, I prefer a movie park presenting a diverse array of films, not 3. If I were a voting member, and I’m not, I’d go for this option (and it is one option):

1) update the Indy spectacular and keep it
2) create a mini land in the area that includes an entrance to an Indy ride behind the Indy show. Include food and merch
3) retheme Star Tours to a separate franchise that I unfortunately cannot disclose

Anybody have a few hundred million dollars to get this going? Start now and it could open for the 50th.
Retheme Star Tours to Sky High flying busses?

mikejs78

Premium Member
That sounds great. Theme Star Tours to Indy. Keep / update the stunt show since it can pack them in. And get a high capacity E-ticket ride behind the stunt show. Re-theming Jedi training into Indy training will be fun for the kids.

If there is it will appear here. You don’t have to keep asking - this site has a good reputation of posting news before it is widely available :)
Thanks in large part to you, among others.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Personally, I prefer a movie park presenting a diverse array of films, not 3. If I were a voting member, and I’m not, I’d go for this option (and it is one option):

1) update the Indy spectacular and keep it
2) create a mini land in the area that includes an entrance to an Indy ride behind the Indy show. Include food and merch
3) retheme Star Tours to a separate franchise that I unfortunately cannot disclose

Anybody have a few hundred million dollars to get this going? Start now and it could open for the 50th.
I'd prefer they keep Star Tours... Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be in the cards.

mikejs78

Premium Member

Because threads rarely go off the rails around here... :rolleyes:

doctornick

All they have to do is greenlight it. Will they act that quickly? It would be a pleasant surprise for this company.

I'm holding out hope that once TSL opens this summer that they will potentially closing something existing down and build a brand new attraction/land -- like, say, closing the stunt show and putting in an IJ ride or rides. Or at least shutting down the theater shows and replacing them with something new.

Princess Leia

I'm holding out hope that once TSL opens this summer that they will potentially closing something existing down and build a brand new attraction/land -- like, say, closing the stunt show and putting in an IJ ride or rides. Or at least shutting down the theater shows and replacing them with something new.
One of these days I hope to check the DHS sub forum and see something about Little Mermaid finally getting replaced by Tangled or Moana. I still really like the Indy stunt show, but wouldn’t mind an upgrade (which in the DHS show thread, I’ve outlined my hopes and dreams for a story driven Indy show that I’m sure Disney will never act upon).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom