Is Festival of the Lion King good?

Scuttle

As many times that I have been to AK I have never even set foot in camp minnie mickey. Is Festival of the Lion King really that good? I have read nothing but incredible things about the show. From the pictures of the show I have seen and a minute or two of video it just doesn't look good. I will say I thought the same thing about the Hoop Dee Doo and that show absolutely blew me away! Let me hear what you'll think.

Pioneer Hall

I think that the show is very good, and most people tend to agree. It isn't a normal storytelling show like Nemo is, it's more of an artistic showcase of the Lion King songs. If you've been to Animal Kingdom a few times, and have never seen it then you definitely should give it a shot. Even if you don't like it, it's a half an hour and you can at least say you know for sure now.

Upvote 0

smittycuse

The show was great! My family, including my two boys (ages 5 & 1 at the time), loved it. The acrobats were fantastic and the singers put on a wonderful performance. It's amazing to think about the number of performances that they put on a day and a week. Plus, there are no bad seats and it is inside out of the heat. Definitely give it a shot....we will see it again when we go back in February!

Upvote 0

GatorGuy

No visit to the AK is complete without watching a show of The Festival of the Lion King.
The show is great. It wouldnt hurt to watch it next time you go. The videos and photos dont do it justice.

Upvote 0

Jasonflz

One of the better shows at DAK. The seating is a little uncomfortable but the entire show itself is brilliant.

If you love Lion King this is a must see.

Upvote 0

Scuttle

Original Poster
Thanks for all the responses ladies and gentleman. Looks like I have to go see it when me andd my gf go in September or when we make a day trip when are seasonals become valid. I guess it's perfect to go get a Kilimanjaro safari fastpass and then go kill 30 minutes in the ac regardless if it's a good show or not. Anyway I'm pretty excited to see it now. Thanks again for the quick responses.

Upvote 0
I think the show is INCREDIBLE. We usually miss it but when we went last September we realized what an awesome show we'd been missing out on. It's an absolute Must-Do for us now. We all loved it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom