Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Figments Friend

Good to see, but they should give deeper discounts for bounce back guests as a thank you for your loyalty.

That would be nice….
But alas, those days are long over.

I remember years ago some really nice ‘bounce back’ offers.
Basically, you had to book while in your room….as soon as you checked out the offer was void.
40% discounts back then….even for Values!

-

Based on past year, you would be about as wrong as one could get (at least for hollywood studios). It was hands down the deadest I've ever experienced the parks in my lifetime. 15 minutes for RotR, 30 minutes for Slinky, walk on for everything else, including Ogas. We were done with everything in like 4 hours. Here's hoping it's the same this year.
thanks for that. maybe ill switch the days around. i arrive on sunday from uk late afternoon so might do the below for the first 4 days:
monday Magic Kingdom
tuesday: discovery cove already booked
wednesday: hollywood studios
thursday: animal kingdom (firework show at night)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Complete MOB scene here

Attachments

• IMG_6103.jpeg
    IMG_6103.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 109

LSLS

thanks for that. maybe ill switch the days around. i arrive on sunday from uk late afternoon so might do the below for the first 4 days:
monday Magic Kingdom

Yeah, based on my trip last year, I'd say that's a good plan. Hope you report on what you see in wait times on here. And hopefully, it's even deader than last year for you.

Ayla

have changed my mind to this. sound sensible?

monday Magic Kingdom
Fireworks shows are the main attraction on July 4th in the US. So Epcot and MK will be jammed the nights of July 3rd and 4th,

Lilofan

monday Magic Kingdom
AK has fireworks?

mysto

Based on past year, you would be about as wrong as one could get (at least for hollywood studios). It was hands down the deadest I've ever experienced the parks in my lifetime. 15 minutes for RotR, 30 minutes for Slinky, walk on for everything else, including Ogas. We were done with everything in like 4 hours. Here's hoping it's the same this year.
No one goes on the 4th it's too crowded. Internet says. It'll probably be packed this year as everyone just heard it's dead.

"Top strategies for your Disney vacation"

LSLS

No one goes on the 4th it's too crowded. Internet says. It'll probably be packed this year as everyone just heard it's dead.

"Top strategies for your Disney vacation"
Based on their current hotel discounts, there would need to be a LOT of people staying off property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom