Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Thepuma

Hollywood Studios...

Rise DOWN
RocknRoller DOWN

And apparently we should be grateful that only 2 of their rides are down..lol

Last edited:

Thepuma

Well 2 weeks into our 3 week stay I can categorically 100% say these parks are NO WAY quieter than previous years in like for like months.

Id go as far as saying in over 100 visits to Disney parks, this year has almost definitely been the busiest we have ever seen them.

I have no idea who is spinning the lies that they are quieter...I can only guess that's its Disney pushing that narrative to try to tempt more and more people to come.

BuddyThomas

It amounts to the same. If Disney is not maintaining and servicing their rides, then technically they are at fault and by proxy, purposefully making them fail due to negligence.
Rides happen to go “down” at every single theme park that has ever existed. Would you like a safe ride or do you want to be on the roller coaster in Final Destination?

Thepuma

Rides happen to go “down” at every single theme park that has ever existed. Would you like a safe ride or do you want to be on the roller coaster in Final Destination?
Id like a park that upkeeps its attractions like they always did....we've been coming for years and we've never seen so many rides down for so long. Especially not before the park has even opened.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Yep, after all these years this holiday is our last to Orlando. It's just not what it was and we are heading elsewhere.

Not a bad thing as we have a few bucket list destinations to do like Japan,Canada and Australia...so Disneys incompetence has probably done us a huge favour.
If you do go, get out of the major cities and into the countryside, you'll enjoy it more.

erasure fan1

Sounds like you need a new vacation spot!
Orrrrrrrrrrrr, Disney could actually try to meet the standard that they themselves set? But don't you worry, we've had 1 trip in the last 6yrs. Coming from a family that only missed 2yrs in the last 20+ years prior. Unlike some, I don't have defend Disneys honor syndrome. So I have no problems speaking with my wallet.
Quick service locations do sell bottled water if you don't like what is coming out from the tap.
Hence the reason they won't fix the swamp water. ;)

Lilofan

Orrrrrrrrrrrr, Disney could actually try to meet the standard that they themselves set? But don't you worry, we've had 1 trip in the last 6yrs. Coming from a family that only missed 2yrs in the last 20+ years prior. Unlike some, I don't have defend Disneys honor syndrome. So I have no problems speaking with my wallet.

Hence the reason they won't fix the swamp water. ;)
Not going back among your reasons of swamp water coming out if the water fountains at WDW parks? I doubt the water coming out of the fountains of UO and SW is any better.

Last edited:

Fido Chuckwagon

Well 2 weeks into our 3 week stay
IMG_1135.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom