Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

JD80

I wanted to book a trip this fall for just the wife and I and the hotels are still not ehat I consider decent prices. Wanted to look at AKL and could not find pricing anywhere near what I saw in the first half of the year.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I wanted to book a trip this fall for just the wife and I and the hotels are still not ehat I consider decent prices. Wanted to look at AKL and could not find pricing anywhere near what I saw in the first half of the year.
Then you say no.

That’s not based on demand…they have tons of inventory not booked.

They want to break you

John park hopper

We’re looking at Princess for our upcoming Alaska cruise, we’re still Disney fans at heart so we give them first preference but all the reviews are leading us to the Princess land and sea package though.

I don’t think the “new Disney” is going to create devoted fans that will stick with them like us old timers do, I still have a huge devotion to Uncle Walts company because it was such a massive part of my childhood, it feels like everything they do is trying to drive us away though.
We did Holland America for our Alaska trip 12 days it was outstanding the service, food. entertainment. Did our trip first part of June 1 rainy day all the rest beautiful weather

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Same here. The prices for fall and Christmas are a tad ridiculous. $650 for a Deluxe Resort studio room with AP discount. And that's for the resort view.

That price was for the the Boardwalk resorts in November through first 2 weeks of December. I added the tax for what the total cost of the room would be.

Those prices, IMO are ridiculous for being AP discount. We've stayed in the fall/winter over last few years for appx $400-450 per night with AP discount and the rooom was garden/pool view. We even had a few stays that under $400 per night.

Jrb1979

Same here. The prices for fall and Christmas are a tad ridiculous. $650 for a Deluxe Resort studio room with AP discount. And that's for the resort view.

That price was for the the Boardwalk resorts in November through first 2 weeks of December. I added the tax for what the total cost of the room would be.

Those prices, IMO are ridiculous for being AP discount. We've stayed in the fall/winter over last few years for appx $400-450 per night with AP discount and the rooom was garden/pool view. We even had a few stays that under $400 per night.
That is insane. Especially when my wife and I can go to Myrtle Beach in October for $2000 total for a week

I get it's not directly comparable but you can see how insane their hotel prices are.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
That is insane. Especially when my wife and I can go to Myrtle Beach in October for $2000 total for a week

I get it's not directly comparable but you can see how insane their hotel prices are.
What's really odd is that I've been looking at the summer AP discounted rooms since they released them and haven't found any club level rooms with discount. I've checked daily over last few months since they released the discount.

But the for Fall/Winter specials, there is an abundance of Club level rooms available . But club level studios are $1,000 per night and up. Another insane price considering over last few years they've been around $600-700 per night (club level).

In fairness, I've found several Deluxe studios with summer ap discount for a decent price. WL for appx $325 per night and Boardwalk resorts for around $400.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom