Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Disone

One that should be 95% or above to feed the profit machine…

Or at worst 85% average

This isn’t a holiday in at ocean city
Oh it's not Ocean City or the Holiday inn?

Please I'm having a civil conversation. There is no need for that. It was an honest question and up until that point I appreciated your answer.

Do you know the occupancy rates of the Las Vegas hotels? It would be interesting to check those. Along with Hawaiian resorts. To say that comparing this to the national average is like comparing it to an Ocean City Holiday inn is absolutely a false equivalent.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Oh it's not Ocean City or the Holiday inn?

Please I'm having a civil conversation. There is no need for that. It was an honest question and up until that point I appreciated your answer.

Do you know the occupancy rates of the Las Vegas hotels? It would be interesting to check those. Along with Hawaiian resorts. To say that comparing this to the national average is like comparing it to an Ocean City Holiday inn is absolutely a false equivalent.
It’s just a different market with different expectations. But Im not gonna tell you what to think. Draw your own conclusions

bpiper

The posted wait was ~40 for those actuals. But look at the graph and how fast the posteds came down. My guess is those posted 70s were no more than 20 minute actual waits. Physically impossible to be acuurate.
Len, for curiosity, do you have data on how accurate wait times were when they were using the flick cards? It would be interesting to compare how much they were off with the flick cards compared to whatever method that Peter says they're using but won't say what it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom