Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

James Alucobond

Think Disney is really that far out of touch they have to do this to know what would make things better for guests?
Both qualitative and quantitative research have value. Qualitative studies like the one your sister was invited to do a better job of capturing sentiment and giving color to the numbers, which can help ensure that you’re on the right track with your interpretation of the quantitative data. However, people are notoriously bad at predicting their own behavior in qualitative studies, which is why we also track what they actually do (and how that either squares with or differs from what they say) with quantitative data. An effective learning strategy includes multiple kinds of research. The fact that they are reaching out in this way is not indicative of a problem; it’s how things should be done.

Elizabeth Swann

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
my sister received this today and I’ve seen mentioned of this from others on social media as well recently. Very interesting.

View attachment 723533
View attachment 723534

@Sirwalterraleigh - think Disney is really that far out of touch they have to do this to know what would make things better for guests?
There is another one too going around where someone from Disney follows you around the park for 3 hours and observes you and you get a 300 gift card.

James Alucobond

What if I leave the park mid quest and go to universal, will they still follow and give me my gift card?
Generally, if a study participant is totally unhelpful or combative, it’s easiest to just give them the honorarium no matter what and blacklist them from future research. The potential for conflict isn’t worth a gift card.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom