Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Dan Deesnee

Are we expecting good discounts again around November / December? We're debating spending points for a few extra nights but are low.

I'm wondering, if they are having attendance issues, they will offer discounts again like last year.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Are we expecting good discounts again around November / December? We're debating spending points for a few extra nights but are low.

I'm wondering, if they are having attendance issues, they will offer discounts again like last year.

They already have pushed put up to 35% off through December for the holidays. They might add resorts to the offer but I doubt it goes any higher than that number.

JD80

I could see them offering a ticket deal like they did for this summer. 4 tix, one for each park, if they have to.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
100% pure guess - Any moderate or value that is having trouble filling certain blocks of rooms, those rooms suddenly because unavailable for November and December. They can always add them back to the available inventory, if bookings pick up. They've been pushing people to upgrade to deluxe resorts all summer (my neighbor can attest to this, he received several offers to "upgrade and save!", but there were no savings to be found when he checked into the offers), so removing lower-tier inventory could drive some people that way.

Br0ckford

Maybe Disney will get the message and actually go back to improving the parks
Wrestling Laughing GIF by Howdy Price

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom