Is a January 20, 2014 opening date for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train possible???

wdw71fan

Construction is much further along than it would 'appear'... Pretty soon we'll have posts saying "Wait.. why did they move so slow and then finish it all up so quickly?" ..

Trust me..

orky8

Construction is much further along than it would 'appear'... Pretty soon we'll have posts saying "Wait.. why did they move so slow and then finish it all up so quickly?" ..

Trust me..

This is sorta what happened with the B&TB and TLM areas. Looked like months to go, then all of a sudden lots of trees and soft openings. The fact that they are doing so much of the line tells me they think they don't have much left to do, because that would just be in the way of construction otherwise. That said, the cottage looks to need a lot of work, but if its just a facade, I supposed it could happen quickly.

From previously working at WDW, they are fast and efficient builders. Granted, I had to leave before New Fantasyland was completed, but it was amazing seeing the beginnings of it and I am so hopeful to see the whole thing! We are going to visit in the last week of March, so I am crossing my fingers that SDMT will be done!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
From previously working at WDW, they are fast and efficient builders. Granted, I had to leave before New Fantasyland was completed, but it was amazing seeing the beginnings of it and I am so hopeful to see the whole thing! We are going to visit in the last week of March, so I am crossing my fingers that SDMT will be done!

Leave? Were you in the college program? And welcome.

Jakester

To be honest, judging by what I see, just detailing the rock work and other details need to be added. I could see January holding Cast Testing.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I lived in the Orlando area for almost a year and I got myself a job at WDW while I was there. The best job of my life. Unfortunately I left there to go back to school in Ohio and I do regret leaving there. So I am super excited to be going back! And thanks!

My DS did a CP in 2007 and hated to leave, came back, switch from a Wisconsin college to a Illinois University, graduated, worked her a summer and went back. While not working in a park or resort he was dumbfounded by the amount of guests that made the pilgrimage for Circus soft opening. Far more than FLE.

wdwgoer12

our trip was just booked for jan 24 - 30. Is there anyway to be someone who tests the ride? if so, how do we go about that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom