Is a January 20, 2014 opening date for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train possible???

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It must have been edited already -- the current article says "Spring 2014."

Oops, never mind -- I see what you're referring to, now! However, if you click on the "source" of that information (a Disney Parks Blog entry), no such date appears in that article. The date is purely speculative.

I switched it back to Spring 2014 since the source doesn't support that date.

SJN1279

Im sure its a "fact"....Its not like the attraction is called Harry Potter and the escape from Gringotts or anything. :bookworm:

Rupert Grint and Helena Bonham Carter have filmed scenes as Ron and Bellatrix for the Wizarding World’s forthcoming Gringotts ride, but Dan Radcliffe has turned the opportunity down.
In new comments to TimeOut London over the weekend, Radcliffe reveals that he didn’t film scenes for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion in Orlando because he’s “done so much work to establish [himself] as something outside that series.”

http://www.hypable.com/2013/05/28/dan-radcliffe-harry-potter-theme-park-expansion/

If he's in it, it has to be leftover footage from the first ride or films.....

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Rupert Grints pretty much a main character isn't he?

If it just had goblins and a dragon in it the attraction would still reset the bar.

But anyway, back to the kiddy coaster that's still not open...

SJN1279

Rupert Grints pretty much a main character isn't he?

If it just had goblins and a dragon in it the attraction would still reset the bar.

But anyway, back to the kiddy coaster that's still not open...

You mean the extremely well themed family coaster?

HTF showed a picture of Harry, so I wonder how they will work it out. I seriously doubt Emma Watson would return to Potter either. An awesome Harry animatronic would be the way to go, kind of like Indy, but I don't see it happening.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
You mean the extremely well themed family coaster?

HTF showed a picture of Harry, so I wonder how they will work it out. I seriously doubt Emma Watson would return to Potter either. An awesome Harry animatronic would be the way to go, kind of like Indy, but I don't see it happening.

Offer most actors enough money, they will do anything, especially something like this which would be a small time commitment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom