Interesting 25th Epcot T-shirt spotted!!!!

vickyvale

Original Poster
Hi All,

We spent the afternoon at Epcot today (not too crowded but definitely a lot more peeps than a regular Monday afternoon).

On the way out we stopped in Mousegear to check things out and I was pleasantly surprised to spot this t-shirt!!!

It's similar to the original opening day t-shirt but after comparing to mine the art is a bit different, there's no tagline & of course it's on green. A really nice looking t-shirt. I also like that the printed tag is the 25th logo. So to anyone who wasnt able to get their hands on the 25th anniversary t-shirt, seems like Disney heard your pleas for another shot at a t-shirt.
photo-4.jpg

photo-2-1.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/vickyvale_2008/photo-4.jpg

EPCOT.nut

Thanks for posting - my husband will like that color (and look good in that shirt :))

Last time we went through Mouse Gear (last weekend) he whisked me through so fast I couldn't even look around! :lol: Must have been concerned about his wallet! :lookaroun

epcotpalms

Hi All,

We spent the afternoon at Epcot today (not too crowded but definitely a lot more peeps than a regular Monday afternoon).

On the way out we stopped in Mousegear to check things out and I was pleasantly surprised to spot this t-shirt!!!

It's similar to the original opening day t-shirt but after comparing to mine the art is a bit different, there's no tagline & of course it's on green. A really nice looking t-shirt. I also like that the printed tag is the 25th logo. So to anyone who wasnt able to get their hands on the 25th anniversary t-shirt, seems like Disney heard your pleas for another shot at a t-shirt.
photo-4.jpg

photo-2-1.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/vickyvale_2008/photo-4.jpg

Thanks for the update! I love this shirt and I'm happy it's different enough not to compete against the shirt I bought on 10/1! It gives people another option who couldn't attend the best day ever at Epcot! Another great Epcot retro offering!

EPCOT.nut

Thanks for the update! I love this shirt and I'm happy it's different enough not to compete against the shirt I bought on 10/1! It gives people another option who couldn't attend the best day ever at Epcot! Another great Epcot retro offering!

Plus I won't wear my 25th shirt....it's still sitting on the hanger in the closet. :lol:

vickyvale

Original Poster
Doe anyone have the different SKUs by size? I would like to mail order the shirt, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi- Sorry I didn't jot down the sku numbers for each size, but usually they run in order. So a medium would end in 01, large in 02, etc. But you should be able to give mail order this sku and ask them to verify the correct number for the size you need.

krankenstein

Hi- Sorry I didn't jot down the sku numbers for each size, but usually they run in order. So a medium would end in 01, large in 02, etc. But you should be able to give mail order this sku and ask them to verify the correct number for the size you need.

Alright, thanks!

vickyvale

Original Poster
It's a really nice shirt. Even though I have the opening day and 25th t-shirts I still picked one up. I'm hoping for a new men's t-shirt that matches the flags & Mickey heads line (fingers crossed!!!).

The shirt isn't limited edition so I guess it will stick around for awhile.

brkgnews

It's a really nice shirt. Even though I have the opening day and 25th t-shirts I still picked one up. I'm hoping for a new men's t-shirt that matches the flags & Mickey heads line (fingers crossed!!!).

The shirt isn't limited edition so I guess it will stick around for awhile.
:eek:

Want. :D

fizzle75

Somebody please tell me this shirt is available in 2XL!!!

By the time we made it to Mouse Gear back in October on the day of Celebration 25, all of the 2XL shirts were gone.:(

I refused to walk away without a shirt so I settled and bought an XL. I was able to wear it somewhat comfortably the day I bought it but as soon as we got home and washed it I very quickly realized that I wouldn't be wearing it again anytime soon. Ok, I guess I could wear it, but I would look like Buddha wearing a ladies baby tee.:lookaroun

Trust me, NONE of us want to see that happen.:D

epcotpalms

I love this shirt!

So, with all the great Epcot retro styles, which one is everyone's favorite?

Epcot Center Repeat on black
Epcot Center Rainbow Red and White Baseball shirt
Epcot Center Spaceship Earth on yellow
Epcot Center Stripes on black

Curious on what style is most popular?

EPCOT.nut

I love this shirt!

So, with all the great Epcot retro styles, which one is everyone's favorite?

Epcot Center Repeat on black
Epcot Center Rainbow Red and White Baseball shirt
Epcot Center Spaceship Earth on yellow
Epcot Center Stripes on black

Curious on what style is most popular?

IMHO - but the kind of t-shirt material is pretty thin - don't forget to use fabric softener....

DisKid

Was this the only shirt you saw for the 25th? Also, does it have the 25th anywhere else besides on the tag??

I really want a shirt that says 25th anniversary either on the front or the back of the shirt...

I was at Mouse Gears on the 21st and they had no 25th shirts. A lady sent me on a wild mouse chase over to Gateway gifts because the lady said they had a shirt over there but it was gone....

I also had another mouse chase at AK for a 10th anniversary green shirt Island Mercantile only had smalls left. I asked a manager (she looked like she was pretty high up on the chain of command) if they had mediums..nope...I complained at how little merchandise they had for the 10th...the manager's lousy excuse was that the 10th is only a small anniversary and that AK is a small park.. They only received one shipment of the AK 10th anniversary shirts. When they're gone they're gone.

My thought is that AK is 1/4 of the world... it's big enough to get a decent celebration and merchandise.

Luckily a nice lady at the outpost found me a medium at Mombasa in Africa...

epcotpalms

Was this the only shirt you saw for the 25th? Also, does it have the 25th anywhere else besides on the tag??

I really want a shirt that says 25th anniversary either on the front or the back of the shirt...

I was at Mouse Gears on the 21st and they had no 25th shirts. A lady sent me on a wild mouse chase over to Gateway gifts because the lady said they had a shirt over there but it was gone....

I also had another mouse chase at AK for a 10th anniversary green shirt Island Mercantile only had smalls left. I asked a manager (she looked like she was pretty high up on the chain of command) if they had mediums..nope...I complained at how little merchandise they had for the 10th...the manager's lousy excuse was that the 10th is only a small anniversary and that AK is a small park.. They only received one shipment of the AK 10th anniversary shirts. When they're gone they're gone.

My thought is that AK is 1/4 of the world... it's big enough to get a decent celebration and merchandise.

Luckily a nice lady at the outpost found me a medium at Mombasa in Africa...

It looks like this t-shirt has a different 25th logo than the t-shirt design released on 10/1. Also, this new logo looks like its printed in the neck label area which in my opinion is much nicer than the original!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom