Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Says the person who says he's going to purposely lie. Who came here anonymously using software called VPN so that no one at Disney wouldn't know who you are so that you can spill secrets and then won't answer questions because "it's secret" and because you're under an NDA and then blow up your anonymity by naming a specific meeting you were at. You may know some things, but you've been caught peddling false information based on your ignorance of things a real insider would know. Any info you've given which wasn't already known, leaked, or guessed at hasn't yet come to pass. But you've given info which trusted insiders have called out as false.

It's one giant troll.
But, but, he covered all that in his first posts by stating that he had gotten Disney’s permission to post in forums before starting all this! Just as anyone continuing to claim they’re trying to cover their tracks because they are risking their job would do!! Step 2 of course is revealing details of specific meetings you were in and specific decisions you take credit for, but Disney won’t figure it out because of the fake back story from months ago.

The logical contradictions in this thread are enough to make someone dizzy!

RobbinsDad

I will be available from 3:03 - 3:07 p.m. Eastern today to answer questions. However, due to various NDA's, I will only answer questions regarding the Landscape of Flavors food court at Art of Animation. Go!
Does Landscape of Flavors plan to offer a plant-based burger option? Also, when will we get a 5th gate and what will it be? Thank you for your time.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I will be available from 3:03 - 3:07 p.m. Eastern today to answer questions. However, due to various NDA's, I will only answer questions regarding the Landscape of Flavors food court at Art of Animation. Go!

Top 10 Questions Regarding the LANDSCAPE of Flavors.

10. Are there palm trees? I really like palm trees.
9. Do you use Toro or Rainbird irrigation sprinklers?
8. Mulch, natural cedar or recycled stock?
7. What are your thoughts on the recent articles highlighting the interrupted growing cycle of natural Kale?
6. Flour or Corn? (@Bob really wants to know)
5. How about dem Coconuts?
4. Do you live with or without The Land?
3. Is that a gourd in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
2. Does old McDonald still have his farm, or did he sell out to Monsanto?
1. How pure is your manure?

Last edited:

IveBeenJack

Jack doesn't have any special inside information except what he reads on fan sites like this. He's been good lately vetting the info... except for this.

I only discuss the premise and argument for and against a return of the MSEP, and state that Disney has considered this, as I've seen other insiders mention in the past. I very clearly state that nothing is official until we get an announcement and should be treated as rumour. Also I weigh in on the crazy "Rose Gold Castle" rumour as well, which is not true. At the beginning of the video I state that's it's more about discussing the speculation which I've seen recently, rather than discussing something BRAND NEW.

Last edited:

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Is Naan Bread still on the menu? ;)

Tom P.

Top 10 Questions Regarding the LANDSCAPE of Flavors.

10. Are there palm trees? I really like palm trees.
9. Do you use Toro or Rainbird irrigation sprinklers?
8. Mulch, natural cedar or recycled stock?
7. What are your thoughts on the recent articles highlighting the interrupted growing cycle of natural Kale?
6. Flour or Corn? (@Bob really wants to know)
5. How about dem Coconuts?
4. Do you live with or without The Land?
3. Is that a gourd, or are you just happy to see me?
2. Does old McDonald still have his farm, or did he sell out to Monsanto?
1. How pure is your manure?
For reasons that I cannot fully disclose here, but they are good reasons, believe me -- many people say so -- I can only answer some of your questions. I have put the answers in a random order in order to throw off the other executives.

5. Because Disney is a large corporation representing a diverse group of constituents, we prefer not to make judgments about either Democratic or Republican coconuts.
8. In order to gain further cost efficiencies, Disney is replacing all natural growth throughout our property with plastic replicas. The replicas are being built using plastic saved by not making straws for our theme parks.
1. Bob Iger is so pure that he does not have bowel movements.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
No, but they are introducing Non Bread. It is going to be the latest IP tie-in and will be based on the Christopher Reeve Superman movies. I probably shouldn't disclose this here, given that I signed three NDA's, but Disney's next acquisition is going to be Warner Bros. Mickey told me himself in our weekly meeting.
Non Bread ... that’s just another name for gluten free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom