Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainplane3

I’ve not heard it was cancelled; I’ve not heard anything more. Personally the no attraction version didn’t appeal much.

Like I’ve said elsewhere I’m not over enthusiastic about chasing up what’s being done to this park any more.
If you don't mind me asking, what are the projects you're "chasing up" on now that Epcot is going to be "questionable"?

trainplane3

None really. Unless new management starts investing correctly. IMHO. The new showcase films could be interesting (if they keep Mulan out of China)

I've more interest again in the past than the future.
Sad.
I'm really only looking forward to a clean looking CC East building, MMRR, and those WS films. It really feels like they lost that spark of creativity and setting a standard.

Smooth

IMG_0262.JPG

ChrisRobin124

Even the people who doubt him have mentioned they find the thread entertaining. I know I have. After sitting through movie review debates and where to get the best pizza across the country, I would think those that doubt the credibility and find the thread annoying would just move on. Just like I did when I couldn't read anymore gondola debate.

Lilofan

Insider info? , if I need the nifty gritty dirty details I just look for the Custodial team member wearing whites cleaning up in the park. I have gotten some good info on park happenings from them. Those guys sure have a sense of humor and personality.

Disone

The correct title is Vice President, so you are splitting hairs.
Hummmmm. Normally I agree with you sir. But in this case its not splitting hairs. If one is as well connected as one claims then it would be second nature for them to correctly identify the leader of any park as a VP not a president. I certainly wondered about that as soon as I read it.

I really enjoyed his information. At first there were mistaked I chalked up to the fact that projects do change rapidly. But comments like that quickly had me losing faith in the legitimacy. Some one with that that much TDO experience would naturally correctly call him by name or title.

But then again....It's Probally the clueless cm persona creeping back in. Right?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Hummmmm. Normally I agree with you sir. But in this case its not splitting hairs. If one is as well connected as one claims then it would be second nature for them to correctly identify the leader of any park as a VP not a president. I certainly wondered about that as soon as I read it.

I really enjoyed his information. At first there were mistaked I chalked up to the fact that projects do change rapidly. But comments like that quickly had me losing faith in the legitimacy. Some one with that that much TDO experience would naturally correctly call him by name or title.

But then again....It's Probally the clueless cm persona creeping back in. Right?

He lost me with his comments on the Yeti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom