Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
I was very excited that Space220 was going to open in the winter. Can you tell them to hurry please? My trip is December and I can't wait until Spring/Summer.

Will HS add any EEMH for the opening of the epic Rise of the Resistance? Even like an hour a day *fingers crossed*

Thank you :^)

TJJohn12

My impulse is just to Thriller-popcorn-reaction-GIF, but I’ll play...
  • MS Theatre got axed, but it showed that backstage area south of TL is up for grabs. Any inkling of plans for that plot? Or just perpetual parking lots?
  • Is there any plan to make New Fantasyland less... seedy in terms of nighttime lighting package? It feels like bandits are going to leap out and kill me anytime after dark back there. Seriously - tripping hazards galore. (@MisterPenguin agrees with me FWIW ;))
  • New SSL resort - is the target the Venetian plot or is it between GF and MK?

deeevo

If OP is the real deal, wouldn't it be easy to figure out who it is? "Hey, got anyone on your team who keeps asking about Hatbox Ghost?". Maybe it's someone who just left? Did we just find the real Troy Porter?

Edit: oh, and WHAT'S THE MNSSHP CAP?
I was thinking the same thing. I mean a VPN isn't going to keep them from using good old common sense. Not to say all of this info isn't the real deal. Maybe he just doesn't care anymore so getting caught is no big deal. I mean 30 years in sounds like he is close to retirement or a very good severance package.

ryguy

My impulse is just to Thriller-popcorn-reaction-GIF, but I’ll play...
  • MS Theatre got axed, but it showed that backstage area south of TL is up for grabs. Any inkling of plans for that plot? Or just perpetual parking lots?
  • Is there any plan to make New Fantasyland less... seedy in terms of nighttime lighting package? It feels like bandits are going to leap out and kill me anytime after dark back there. Seriously - tripping hazards galore. (@MisterPenguin agrees with me FWIW ;))
  • New SSL resort - is the target the Venetian plot or is it between GF and MK?
I think OP mentioned earlier between Mk and Grand Floridian.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
This is all fake. OP has previous posts saying they're a cast member and worked the Halloween parties as of '03. Now they worked their way up to big shot in TDO. Smells fishy.....
Yeah this is not going to end well.

0e5003ae6671a55d141c727612c36df74ff8e127c13b395ccabb76c6fc8a3cf6_1.jpg

Next phase martyrdom.

peter11435

This is all fake. OP has previous posts saying they're a cast member and worked the Halloween parties as of '03. Now they worked their way up to big shot in TDO. Smells fishy.....
Not saying the OP has accurate info, but 16 years is plenty of time to work your way up within WDW. There are executives with less service.

TTA94

What a shame they couldn't incorporate at least one or two floats from Spectromagic. 'Night on Bald Mountain' was awesome!

The OP said all Spectro floats were destroyed... however I thought the fish were still around and shown during one of the marathons?

Lirael

I get the suspicions but not why some posts are so aggressive about it. If it turns out fake, no harm no foul unless a) someone here is foolish enough to actually start buying/selling disney stock or making disney vacation plans based on the info b) someone here spreads the info around as Truth(tm).

We'll get more news from official channels eventually and confirm the veracity of the claims then. If they're true, we can party at how much we now know. If it's fake, we shrug, laugh and clap at how detailed and thorough the trolling was and move on.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I get the suspicions but not why some posts are so aggressive about it. If it turns out fake, no harm no foul unless a) someone here is foolish enough to actually start buying/selling disney stock or making disney vacation plans based on the info b) someone here spreads the info around as Truth(tm).

Ya know, that sounds kinda aggressive, too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom