Innoventions Music Removal Watch

Figment82

I'd like to know where myself....It can't be in the area where the Mickey Wand was as it was a rhythmic beat of tick tocks...
Mouse-Gear-Epcot-2-894x500.jpeg
It played in the front round room by the FoN (across from Electric Umbrella’s entrance), where the Epcot/Figment merchandise was displayed in the final years.

Figments Friend

There are other ways to listen to tons of Disney theme park audio... *CoughMouseBitscough* *CoughSorcererRadiocough* And what's posted there is just someone taking already-available audio tracks and uploading them to YT in "video form".

Sorcerer Radio is awesome.
Love it, and listen to it regularly when working at home.

Their 'EPCOT Hour' is terrific, but it's the 'Atmospheres' stream that is exceptionally entertaining.

:)

-

Figment82

It plays in the commmon areas of East and West, so there are at least a few speakers outside the wall zone that are safe. Last night I noticed one near where the mist benches used to be.

I don’t know which loop I’ll be more devastated to lose - Innoventions or Land exterior.

Josh Hendy

little known fun fact about the music:
The "wind up" to Papillon syncs up to magic journeys "neither dreaming nor pretending"
whether intentional or not it's a pretty neat little easter egg.
I don't know about this case, if the loops literally are synchronized. But the composer of the SSE music said that the music for adjoining scenes has compatible keys and tempos so that it won't clash for people who are "between scenes" and can hear both at once.

Cmdr_Crimson

If they decided to make a new loops for each section I would love it if they incorporated more David & Diane Arkenstone music to it..One I really like is "Through The Veil" Someone did have a fanbased Innoventions loop that was made and it was deleted a while back but, I was able to find this perticular song that was on his loop fitting World Celebration..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom