Innoventions Music Removal Watch

Epcot_Imagineer

Please forgive the bump, but seeing as this is the most Epcot music-specific thread, I seem to recall somewhere that it was rumored Bruce Broughton was going to release his theme park attraction music in an official capacity at some point. Anyone have a status update?
I don't have a screenshot but I recall Bruce saying there was a delay, or it was 'coming sometime in the future'. I think that much in the vein of Rohde saying he will "Fix the Yeti", Bruce said he will "Release the music". Don't get your hopes up, sadly.

Mac Tonight

I don't have a screenshot but I recall Bruce saying there was a delay, or it was 'coming sometime in the future'. I think that much in the vein of Rohde saying he will "Fix the Yeti", Bruce said he will "Release the music". Don't get your hopes up, sadly.
That's a real shame. I guess I'll get by on bootleg copies of most of the FW pavilion music, but it would sure be nice to have something official.

trainplane3

Please forgive the bump, but seeing as this is the most Epcot music-specific thread, I seem to recall somewhere that it was rumored Bruce Broughton was going to release his theme park attraction music in an official capacity at some point. Anyone have a status update?
Here's what you're looking for:

http://www.intrada.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=82979#p82979 :
"Roger gave a bit of an update on the FSM board the other day. I hope he doesn't mind my calling attention to it here, but he said that Intrada is only just now adding the Soarin' music from Tokyo DisneySea (which presumably is the last thing to complete the set). He did affirm, however, that this is a Disney release, so he doesn't know about the timing. Being the eternal pessimist, that last statement worries me."

Mac Tonight

Here's what you're looking for:

http://www.intrada.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=82979#p82979 :
"Roger gave a bit of an update on the FSM board the other day. I hope he doesn't mind my calling attention to it here, but he said that Intrada is only just now adding the Soarin' music from Tokyo DisneySea (which presumably is the last thing to complete the set). He did affirm, however, that this is a Disney release, so he doesn't know about the timing. Being the eternal pessimist, that last statement worries me."
Good news! Except for the fact that it might now be in Disney's hands to determine release.

Cmdr_Crimson

Still playing as of tonight. 👍
tenor.gif

DoleWhipDrea

*sees this thread pop up again, heart stops*

*clicks link*

*sees that the music is still there*

PHEW! All right, carry on! 😅

...seriously, unless the music loop is covered by a new artist to just give a tiny refresh, I don't want this going anywhere! I think it's really telling that all these years later, classic EPCOT music is still so good.

Disney seems to at least somewhat share this sentiment. Listen to what was playing at Disneyland today!

Haymarket2008

*clicks link*

...seriously, unless the music loop is covered by a new artist to just give a tiny refresh, I don't want this going anywhere! I think it's really telling that all these years later, classic EPCOT music is still so good.

Disney seems to at least somewhat share this sentiment. Listen to what was playing at Disneyland today!

Can confirm that this has been playing in Disneyland since at least 2015. I adore that area. Absolutely reminds me of that early 80’s Epcot-y futurist architecture.

Cmdr_Crimson

*clicks link*

Can confirm that this has been playing in Disneyland since at least 2015. I adore that area. Absolutely reminds me of that early 80’s Epcot-y futurist architecture.
Here's that loop in Source Format..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom