Indiana Jones to close this month?

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
So is it okay for me to go to a thread and post an opposing thought, with no explanation, and expect everyone to agree with me without question?

No, it's not.

You or he can do whatever you or he wants and it doesn't matter who believes you or him or not at all. What matters is the truth and that is what Bolt just told us.

Not much more can be shared when someone has inside information and what more is there to say anyways. We should be thankful we get some from time to time

Last edited:

Jerm

And that is the problem with Traditions! One of my CM friends told me how excited she was that she worked on the Jungle Cruise and Robin Williams worked on it in Disneyland also...yeah didn't happen! Cast members just repeat what they hear from other cm's who repeat what they hear from internet rumors. Indy is not going anywhere fast!

Captain Neo

So I just left my Traditions class this morning (class about being cast member and the guidelines) and our instructor told us that she heard that Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Show Spectacular will be permanently closing towards the end of this month. This makes sense with the recent rumors of a Star Wars Expansion. Of course this could just be rumors but it coming from a reliable cast member, I find it Definitely possible.

traditions teachers aren't privy to any additional or special knowledge. They know the same information about upcoming projects as any cast member. Honestly it was unprofessional for her to say that to the class.

jensenrick

But is a rude tone necessary? This person just wanted to share some information and they were basically shot down like they had no idea what they were talking about. All over this forum the people who are "in-the-know" are expected to be treated like gods. It drives me insane! Especially because nobody truly knows what is always going on.

AMEN!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
But is a rude tone necessary? This person just wanted to share some information and they were basically shot down like they had no idea what they were talking about. All over this forum the people who are "in-the-know" are expected to be treated like gods. It drives me insane! Especially because nobody truly knows what is always going on.
I'm 100% certain that there are people who know what is going on.

FigmentForver96

If it makes you sleep better at night then you can believe whatever you like. Nobody will stop you, but false info doesn't need to be spread around so if someone (Bolt) knows something then they should share it. That is what he did, but I imagine that is false to huh?

TheGhostWithTheMost

Confirmed that the in-park management has no idea what's going on. Most of the attractions managers don't even know how to properly operate their attractions. In-park management didn't even know that Haunted Mansion was going down for a refurb in December 2014 until it was announced publicly and they had no idea what was going to be done to it. They are clueless.

EpcoTim

If it makes you sleep better at night then you can believe whatever you like. Nobody will stop you, but false info doesn't need to be spread around so if someone (Bolt) knows something then they should share it. That is what he did, but I imagine that is false to huh?

A few drinks helps me sleep better at night. Disney rumors from people on the Internet; nothing to do with my sleep habits. He can post what he wants, I have zero reason to believe him and zero reason to doubt him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom