Indiana Jones Land?

Skibum1970

I would prefer vacant land, a gift shop, or a DVC booth to the Paris Indy coaster.

While I haven't had the opportunity to ride it, the Indy coaster in both Paris and in Tokyo looks boring and underwhelming. Standard oval layout and a loop with no suspense. The Pinfari video looks like a coaster someone constructed in their back yard.

tl77

I'd love to see and Indy land at the Studios, if it was like the Studios version of Adventureland or a similar type of "first person experience" like they're planing for Galaxy's Edge, where "you" get to go on an Indy style Adventure. Indiana Jones has been at the Studios since day 1, I'd rather see them improve on some of the history of the park instead of replacing everything

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'd love to see and Indy land at the Studios, if it was like the Studios version of Adventureland or a similar type of "first person experience" like they're planing for Galaxy's Edge, where "you" get to go on an Indy style Adventure. Indiana Jones has been at the Studios since day 1, I'd rather see them improve on some of the history of the park instead of replacing everything
Well, they are working on new stuff...

tl77

Well, they are working on new stuff...
That's good to hear, there's so much going on in world of the Indy films, the ancient contraptions he has to escape and little puzzles to solve... the movie "The Goonies" is a cult hit for basically being a "this could be you" version of Indiana Jones, and The Jack Sparrow Scavenger Hunt is pretty good to, I was standing outside the Pirates gift shop this summer and an animatronic parrot started talking and singing to me, they could do an Indy version of that easy

Lintemuthstudios

Out of curiosity, what are the chances that this land gets two E/D-Tickets, but not Raging Spirits? DHS needs more people-eaters, and Raging Spirits has horrible capacity. There's enough room there for two IJA-sized E=Tickets.

If it were up to me, I'd use both the Shanghai Pirates system and the IJA system, but both rides get a new layout. Keep the show, it doesn't need to go anywhere. Add a quick-service restaurant and a new shop. Perfection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom