Indiana Jones Land?

Screamface

Duh, a UFO ride based on Crystal Skull. Which can then time travel and fly around in the past.

Another great idea would be to take the Mission Space ride system and make a ride where you survive a nuclear blast in a fridge.

Movielover

I really just think that they should overlay star tours with an indy attraction
That would have to be a 100% gutting and redo as nothing in Star Tours resembles a Indiana Jones setting. Way more than what was required for Guardians at DCA for example. Its doable but why risk it turning out bad and losing the great attraction that is Star Tours. It's fine where it is!

DonniePeverley

Star Tours would benefit with an entrance coming from Galaxy's Edge.

Is there no means to build an entrance from there - be it a indoor walkway, etc

It would make the theming fit better - rather than a seperate stand alone star wars attraction randomly plumped in no mans land.

Bocabear

It would make the theming fit better - rather than a seperate stand alone star wars attraction randomly plumped in no mans land.
I would rather see them completely rebuild Star Tours at the entrance to SWGE...so you could actually take the ride to the Galaxy's edge... and then in it's place build a new Indiana Jones attraction as the centerpiece to that mini-land it would be a win/win for both IJland and SWGE

Cmdr_Crimson

Still stand by for a Shoot the chutes based ride that falls out a temple..
d3f78109-3c32-41da-9bd7-8f6ae83b1599_text.gif

rle4lunch

It’s been bounced around over the last few years. The aborted Star Wars land ideas gave it a bit of impetus too.

They can also overlay Star Tours over my dead body.
I know that it's been floated for the last 4 5 years, I wish it had legs.

And I'd love to see SW land (I don't like the name Galaxys Edge) expand to having ST be the entrance...

Purduevian

1672845418489.png

I think it's too far and cuts off RAT pizza, Melrose, and Tatooine Traders off from backstage access. They could do it if they wanted it, but I doubt it's enough of a priority.

Also thematically in SWGE it wouldn't really make much sense that the airport/starport is in the middle of the forest outside of town.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom