Incredibles to replace COP?

darthjohnny

It won't happen if the urban legend about one of Walt's final wishes was to keep the CoP open is true.

I've always heard that a Flying Saucer ride themed to the Little Green Men of Toy Story might one day go in CoP's place.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Well... :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Although C.O.P. will be closed soon...

It will not be replaced with some Incredibles thing...

Ok, I'll bite. Anything you can tell us about what will happen when COP closes?!?!?

DisneyNme

Jeez, i really hope they dont replace that ride!! I went to DLR a few months ago and was so excited to go on the COP, and it was replaced with innoventions!!! I was so depressed to see that! :cry:

lilclerk

Jeez, i really hope they dont replace that ride!! I went to DLR a few months ago and was so excited to go on the COP, and it was replaced with innoventions!!! I was so depressed to see that! :cry:

The CoP was moved from Disneyland to WDW in the 70s.

I'll be super sad if it closes before my next trip =( Hard to believe, but I've never ridden it. Watched videos about a brillion times, but never actually had the time to go on.

wickedfan07

Well... :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Although C.O.P. will be closed soon...

It will not be replaced with some Incredibles thing...
...and as long as it reopens in Epcot, everything will be okay.
And if its not reopening in Epcot, it had better stay in the Magic Kingdom. It may not be the most popular ride on property, and it may be a little out of date, but it is certainly well loved. With some attention and an update into the 21st century, CoP could be very popular, I think.

And if they do replace it entirely, they had better have something amazing in store for Tomorrowland that it about Tomorrowland, and not another Laugh Floor. The Laugh Floor is a nice show, but its misplaced in Tomorrowland.

Tim G

...and as long as it reopens in Epcot, everything will be okay.
And if its not reopening in Epcot, it had better stay in the Magic Kingdom. It may not be the most popular ride on property, and it may be a little out of date, but it is certainly well loved. With some attention and an update into the 21st century, CoP could be very popular, I think.

And if they do replace it entirely, they had better have something amazing in store for Tomorrowland that it about Tomorrowland, and not another Laugh Floor. The Laugh Floor is a nice show, but its misplaced in Tomorrowland.

With this CEO???

Nope... it'll probably become another just another Pixar ride... :(

DisneyNme

The CoP was moved from Disneyland to WDW in the 70s.

I'll be super sad if it closes before my next trip =( Hard to believe, but I've never ridden it. Watched videos about a brillion times, but never actually had the time to go on.

ha, i did not know that!! Duh....:ROFLOL: It was my first time at DL. Thanks for the info!:hammer:

wickedfan07

Old news really, I've been warning people for two years now, saying these things would happen...

And it's only the beginning...

I guess this isn't such a great time to be an Imagineer if all they're allowed to create is Pixar tie-ins. Its a shame.

Should we look for some Pixar pals to turn up in Spaceship Earth? After all, computer animation is the animation of the future. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom