Incredibles Ride Update

The website looked great!!! keep up the good work. I can't wait to see a new map to see where you are going to fit the ride in! BTW when you do the map. find a way you could put the place the neighborhood back into the studios. Ha ha. just one of my wishes. jk
-karl

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
Oh yeah, sorry have been sort of busy. At the moment I'm working on a track layout which will be up ASAP. Thanks for your comments btw.

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
BUMP (making sure this thread doesn't die lol) Work is progressing slowly as I try to fit it around my homework/courseowrk/ revision. Will update the site for the two of you watching. :D

Ha Ha ok thnx. I love this attraction so much i would hate to see it go when you've developed it so far. So keep up the good work and keep ur studies the first priorities. I mean, If you do poorly in school u won't become an imagineer and I'll never see this atraction become a reality.

Skippy

Wow, it's been a long time since I've looked at this thread. It's great to see that you're still making new sketches and ideas for this. I can't remember if I said this before, so I'll say it now, good work, awesome sketches and keep up the imagineering!

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
SkipKid said:
Wow, it's been a long time since I've looked at this thread. It's great to see that you're still making new sketches and ideas for this. I can't remember if I said this before, so I'll say it now, good work, awesome sketches and keep up the imagineering!

I'm in school at the moment dreading a day of work and this really cheered me up. Thanks for the support and more will come as I have a week off soon.

Wow! THe site and concept art is realy comming along great. Just one thing though. I think you should change the vehicles around a bit to make them carry more passengers that the current two. That way more families can ride together and the Guests per hour will be higher. Just a thought. But other than that it looks great!!! Keep up the good work!

SpaceMt27

I just started looking at this thread today and I'm impressed by the whole thing. The concept art and the map is awesome. I agree with Laufschneller65 tho. The Vehicles should be designed to fit more than 2 passengers, but they shouldn't be changed too much so they still look like they did in the movie. Other than that it's great. Keep it up. Can't wait to see more

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
Maybe if I made the vehicles larger, I could seat more in, with a panoramic view. Hmm, more pictures needed I think.

BTW I found the website about the imagineering competition, and it's only open to engineering students. Bah. I'm gutted.

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
Oh, uh. I've been busy with revision, but I will make a point of adding more. All for the sake of the fan(s). Lol, thanks for the thought mate :D.

New2WDW

Dr. Seeker! Just dropped back into this thread to see how you were doing and the website lokks great. I need to learn the website end of things so I could post some stuff. Just haven't had time to mess with it. Keep up the good work!:animwink:

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
Will do, I just got back from WDW so I've been inspired to continue, hopefully I can show you guys what I have in mind.

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
Hi guys, I'm back and working on a ridethrough of Escape Nomanisan. I'm not very adept at using 3D Modelling tools, so it probably won't be a 3D effect, but i'll try out some other possibilities.

HandyAndy

Just wondering why your website isn't working, but I did see an picture of the island overview and it looks great! What pogram did you use to draw it?

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
The main drawing is my own, drawn in pencil. Each zoomed in area was done in Microsoft Photodraw.

Also can you tell me which parts of the site aren't working so I can fix them? Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom