Incredibles Ride Update

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
Can't remember whether I've said this already but how about, to stay true to the film;

This ride takes places during the Incredibles escape of Nomanisan. As Mr Incredible was recruited by Mirage after the killing of Gazerbeam and all the others, guests could be called in too. Syndrome believing that Mr. Incredible is dead wants to test his new Omnidroid on new supers, so he invites the guests to his island to 'take care of some malfuncting robotics'. Then they could find out why they really were there, team up with the incredibles and get home, questions?

BTW I will be starting a site solely for this ride, it should have some cool flash stuff to help show my ideas, i'll keep you all up to date.

Figment fan

How about this for a storyline:
Guests are tourists on the island, waiting to meet the head of the company, Buddy Pine AKA Syndrome. Guests board the veichles to get to the main office, with choices where to go. When the Incredibles arrive, they warn guests to get off the island as quickly as possible, but Syndrome has other plans. He sends the Omnidroid after them, but guests escape through the hangar and into Tomorrowland. Then they arrive at the city, where the Omnidroid and Syndrome are. Suddenly, the Incredibles destroy the Omnidroid, leaving guests to choose to go back to Nomanisan or to the Incredibles' home. Either way, the ride ends and the Incredibles congratulate the guests for helping them. Guests ar dropped off at their chosen destination.

Ride veichles:
Have the original concept for the veichles and have a certain number of guests board the veichle.

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
I like that idea a lot, I think it'd work but I don't think that they should have a choice at the end. They should all just go back into tomorrowland. I'll upload more concept art soon.

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
Very funny, I did some but it is on another computer and for some reason they are no longer connected, I'll update as soon as I can get my hands on a floppy disk.
Cheers!

djlb16

i dont like the incredibles, but a ride would be a great addition to the studios... but a new thrill ride in th studios would be a great option too

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
Network connection is back up! I'm still working on a website, I've done a flash intro, but can't seem to upload it onto a webpage. Any suggestions?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom