News Improvements coming to the entrances of all four Walt Disney World theme parks

ToTBellHop

Agree completely. For such a beautiful park, the entrance is a total let down.

Don’t get me started about the parking lot...
I absolutely cannot stand it. The way the cars snake across the enormous field of black asphalt... it’s so monotonous and arid.

The other parking lots are much more enjoyable and I believe it’s purely because of the approach/tree breaks integrated into them.
You are missing the point. It's SUPPOSED to be an arid wasteland. It's themed to be a desert and it ends at the park entrance, called "The Oasis." They send out vultures each night to "clean up" guests that didn't make it to the Oasis to sing "Hakuna Matata".

sedati

Because there’s no plan for gondolas?

Anything else would happen under other plans.
That’s why I said “or other type.” Also why I said “hint.” Sometimes a minor change can give you a sense of future plans that are not in said plans.

ryguy

Amazing that when they were building Kindani a path or alternate mode of transportation to busses was not established. That being said it's logical to think that the Coronado and hotels and attractions west are in line to get some sort of new mode of transportation.

MAGICFLOP

They spent a lot money recently to change that. Whether it’s better or not I leave to you to decide, but the traffic light part is gone.
I have not been there in a few years, so have not seen the change. From the start I would have sent the exit along side the entrance and dumping back to the main drive with an over pass to allow people to exit WDW or go into WDW toward MK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom