News Impressions de France only available for limited time in the mornings

Brer Panther

How do you think they even came up with the plot of the Beauty and the Beast sing-along?

Seriously, the "Lefou was setting everything up behind the scenes the whole time!" plot just seems to weird to me, especially for a sing-along...

WorldExplorer

How do you think they even came up with the plot of the Beauty and the Beast sing-along?

Seriously, the "Lefou was setting everything up behind the scenes the whole time!" plot just seems to weird to me, especially for a sing-along...

"*shrug* It was funny when The Lion King did it?"

castlecake2.0

I got the sort of same email back from sales and solutions. Feedback to appropriate Leadership? Ok who’s that?
It’ll go to attractions leaders and upper park leadership. I know everyone gets discouraged by the standard reply emails they get, but all this feedback does get sent to the people responsible, whether they change their mind who knows. Also any feedback left in person at the park at guest relations is forwarded to the right area by the end of each day, every little bit helps.

aladdin2007

Many things still don't open till 11, you have a park jam packed with people yet so many things stay closed, (another email to guest relations at some point). orange blossom, the world traveler stores in front of the lagoon, and certain pavilion shops and what not are all locked till 11. Its ridiculous especially with the skyliner now bringing so many into WS. Someone correct me if wrong but nothing in the UK right there opens till 11.

castlecake2.0

0AC97C02-6584-49D9-86D0-8A3957547F3C.png

Evening showtimes have returned

castlecake2.0

Many things still don't open till 11, you have a park jam packed with people yet so many things stay closed, (another email to guest relations at some point). orange blossom, the world traveler stores in front of the lagoon, and certain pavilion shops and what not are all locked till 11. Its ridiculous especially with the skyliner now bringing so many into WS. Someone correct me if wrong but nothing in the UK right there opens till 11.
Clicking though MDX it looks like most shopping and attractions around World Showcase open at 9, with some food venues opening between 10-11, the only late start I see is American Adventure having their first performance at 1130

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom