Imagineering Field Guide Epcot now available for preorder

spoodles

Bravesfn1 said:
Wanted to let everyone know that the Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot is now up for preorder over at amazon.com........follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0786848863/sr=1-6/qid=1137697420/ref=sr_1_6/102-4363705-5895313?%5Fencoding=UTF8

It looks like this will be available in June 2006. Can't wait to get my hands on this one, I really enjoyed the Magic Kingdom edition. Anybody excited about this Epcot edition?
The link in the original post above has a link to click to buy both the Epcot and MK books for 19.90, which gets you close to the free shipping plateau of $25.

brkgnews

spoodles said:
The link in the original post above has a link to click to buy both the Epcot and MK books for 19.90, which gets you close to the free shipping plateau of $25.
Just be forewarned that if you do that, you have to combine your shipments into one box. Meaning you won't get the MK book until the Epcot one is released.

animay

What a nice surprise. I found the Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot at Barnes and Noble today. It's now showing as shipping within 24 hours at bn.com and Amazon. Start checking those stores. :animwink:

okeefe13

Where in the book stores do you find these "guides"? I have looked in the Travel section but the only thing there are the usual "Official" and "Unofficial" guides. Am I looking in the right section?

Shide

Yes they are in the travel sections. I just stopped at my local bookstore and they had 1 copy of the Epcot field guide available. I thought they weren't coming out until June, it was a pleasant surprise.

Mad Stitch

okeefe13 said:
Where in the book stores do you find these "guides"? I have looked in the Travel section but the only thing there are the usual "Official" and "Unofficial" guides. Am I looking in the right section?

Your looking in the right section. I've found that not all book stores have them in stock. Try some other bookstores.

maconMouse

I got mine on Friday from Amazon, and love it! :sohappy: Great information on all of the countries in World Showcase! Makes you appreciate the detail in each of them even more.

Very interesting that a section on the Wonders of Life pavilion is included. The background information on Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Soarin', and Mission : Space is excellent.

Looking forward to the ones on the Studios and Animal Kingdom to complete the collection.

crazygirley

I wonder if it will really be available in June. The MK version said one date, and then actually came out a few months after that. Thanks for the info, though. I will keep my eyes open and order it (for whenever it comes)!!!

disneygirl03

Cool, I liked the Magic Kingdom one, and I will definitely be getting this one when it comes out!

ETA: Hmm, looks like it is already out!! Darn! I was even at the bookstore today and thought about looking for it, but thought the release date wasn't till June! Oh well, maybe I'll just have to buy some stuff on Amazon. haha

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Just bought it from Amazon.com - with the $10 gift I got for the Imagineering Genesis book being delayed :)

Shame my UK delivery won`t be on Tuesday...

JEDIsney

Thanks for the heads up! I've been waiting for this book.

I haven't purchased the Magic Kingdom one yet, because I've been waiting for the Epcot version to come out, so now I think I'll buy them both together with Amazon's "Better Together" deal.

I am a bit confused why the website says availability within 24 hours and yet I pre-ordered this in January and still have a delivery estimate of June 13-June 20 in my order history!

I go to Disney on the 15th of June so I hope it gets here before then.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Wait and see what happens - it seems Disney Editions don`t know what they are doing at the moment. This is out early, and Legends/Genesis is out anytime between last March and October 2007....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom