Imagineering Field Guide Epcot now available for preorder

animay

cac2889 said:
Anyone who read it...does it have interesting info on Illuminations? If so, that would be a buy right there!

There's only a tiny bit of text on Illuminations at the end. The author says Illuminations is not an Imagineering project, but a production of the entertainment department so they don't have much to do with it beyond providing the infrastructure for the show.

marni1971 said:
Wait and see what happens - it seems Disney Editions don`t know what they are doing at the moment. This is out early, and Legends/Genesis is out anytime between last March and October 2007....

Thanks, As I said I am leaving on the 15th of June and would love to get it before I go.

RedGear

O goody another disney book to buy, my fiance is going to get so mad at me, but I love reading Disney books, especially when you are preparing to go on a trip! :p

rob_b

Just pre-ordered

Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot, The Walt Disney World Trivia Book Volume 2, Secrets of Disney's Glorious Gardens (Hope its not delayed again), and Disney's Legends of Imagineering and the Genesis of the Disney Theme Park.

Its nice to see some new coffee table books.

WDW Kip

Just got my copy in today, but I won't be able to get to it until next week. However, I plan on reading the whole book before my trip on May 19, so I'll submit a review before then.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
rob_b said:
Just pre-ordered

Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot, The Walt Disney World Trivia Book Volume 2, Secrets of Disney's Glorious Gardens (Hope its not delayed again), and Disney's Legends of Imagineering and the Genesis of the Disney Theme Park.

Its nice to see some new coffee table books.

Rob - don`t get too excited about Legends of Imagineering. Do a thread search.

I really hope they sort it out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom