I'm So Excited!!

We just upgraded our upcoming trip from 5 nights at the ASMU to 2 nights at ASMU & 3 nights at POFQ! This will be my first time staying at anything besides a value resort at WDW!

EaglesfanNJ

We just upgraded our upcoming trip from 5 nights at the ASMU to 2 nights at ASMU & 3 nights at POFQ! This will be my first time staying at anything besides a value resort at WDW!

Congrats! let us know how you enjoy it. Hey i'm staying at ASMU next week and how much does that run per night to upgrade to POFQ?

Upvote 0

PryncessLace

Original Poster
Congrats! let us know how you enjoy it. Hey i'm staying at ASMU next week and how much does that run per night to upgrade to POFQ?

We are Florida residents & the week we are going is one of the cheapest weeks of the year to go, so it only cost us $ 40.00 more a night. I don't know what it would be otherwise. I can't imagine it would be that much different...maybe $ 50 or $ 60?:shrug:

Upvote 0

thetodd

The footpath that goes from POFQ to POR is a really nice walk along the river, I highly recommend it, you can do the whole loop around POR and back.

Upvote 0

PryncessLace

Original Poster
It's great to hear so many people love it! My DD is so excited about the dragon slide at the pool. I'm hoping that the temps are around 80 like last year so we can enjoy it. I know the pools are heated so technically we could swim even if it's cooler, but getting out and back to the room might be slightly miserable.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Warning:

Upgrades can be habit forming.:animwink:

I was going to say the same thing. We have stayed at the values several times and at CSR and OKW. This past trip we stayed at the Boardwalk and they bumped us up to a waterview. Now our girls want to stay at either Boardwalk or Yacht Club because they love being so close to the studios and Epcot. Enjoy this trip, but be prepared to want to go back to the moderates (don't move up to the deluxe yet! that is an expensive habit!).

Upvote 0
You will love POFQ! We were there 8/6-8/16 for 25th Anniversary, it's absolutely gorgeous but so much fun. Good food court (if you have TIW you get 20% off), just a hint, building 2 is great!! It's down the lane from the boat dock, across from the pool, laundry area and not to mention Mardi Grogs and the food court, arcade is just up the lane as well as the hot tub and playground. Just FYI - Enjoy!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom