I'm ready , is it time yet?

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Ok with now 23 days more to go....I'm ready to go disney....I don't feel like working anymore:ROFLOL:.....I want to go to the land of make believe I want to wear my mickey ears(although I could do that here) and act like a kid.....I want to eat A great big mickey rice krispy treat, have a coke.. Real coke , not that diet stuff!!!!

I know I can't be the only one who has reached this point, right??
I guess only 23 days is better than 223 more days!!!! So I guess , watching old trip videos, looking at pics, listening to (sad I know) resort Tv in my car on the way to work, and yes coming here will have to do for now!!!

sorry just had to get it out!!!

mouselvrmom

I hear you! Although 23 days is certainly better than 52days which is what I've got. So just think, it could be worse. :lol:

KnK

Hate to say this, but I am barely surviving with only 15 days to go. They are going by fast......but must see mouse!

I'm chomping at the bit myself with 17 days to go. I'm looking at menus and picking out my food. That seems somewhat insane! I know it will change when I'm actually there but just the act of staring at the menus is, well, odd considering it's food I'm not eating for another 17 days.

I'm also picking out my places to sit for parades and such, and writing down the ideas that my DH is going to plug into a spreadsheet for us to bring along. NERD ALERT! We're getting out of control

17 days two months ago would have seemed like nothing, but it still feels too long!!! :lol:

RiversideBunny

.....I want to eat A great big mickey rice krispy treat, have a coke.. Real coke , not that diet stuff!!!!

Yeah! Calories don't count at WDW.
Bring on the peanut butter fudge and the Krispy Kreme doughnuts (which are hard to find west of the Mississippi).

I wish there were a place to get Krystal hamburgers at WDW. Hard to get here also.
Harold and Kumar went to find some in their movie, under the White Castle name.

:slurp::slurp:

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Yeah! Calories don't count at WDW.
Bring on the peanut butter fudge and the Krispy Kreme doughnuts (which are hard to find west of the Mississippi).

:slurp::slurp:

Yes there is no such thing as calories in Disney!!! Bring on the ghiradelis(or however its spelt) Hot Fudge Sunday...Oh yumm!!!

pcarathers

I have 113 days left to go!! I'm already packed for the most part (except for a few last minute things). I've already done 2 mock packings in the van to see how things are going to have to go. I'm making a list of things that I need to do the week we leave (like holding the mail, etc). I'm ready! Oh, please hurry, December!!!!

DivineMadness7

I'm chomping at the bit myself with 17 days to go. I'm looking at menus and picking out my food. That seems somewhat insane! I know it will change when I'm actually there but just the act of staring at the menus is, well, odd considering it's food I'm not eating for another 17 days.

I'm doing this with 58 days to go :lookaroun

I have planned way more for this trip than any other because of the first time using the DDP. ADRs being the necessary evil that they are have forced me to actually choose what parks we'll be at each day. And traveling with 6 new people added to that pressure.

I'm trying to think of a fun way to countdown the days with the 6 first timers. In our house we have a countdown calendar, but I'm trying to think of something fun to do with them, maybe via email or something? Ugh the next 58 days are going to be torture and then another 7 days and it will be back to triple digits again :cry: Oh, I'm such a pessimist!

lac628

I have 113 days left to go!! I'm already packed for the most part (except for a few last minute things).

WHAT!!! Whenever I am going on vacation anywhere and no matter if it's for a weekend or 2 weeks, I don't start packing until 2 days before and finish the night before or the day I am leaving. I could NEVER pack 113 days early! I would be walking around naked for over 3 months! :hurl:

mouselvrmom

I'm a procrastinator. I never start packing until the night before we leave. Although I might start getting some things like sun screen together all in one place before then. :eek:

But I do bow down to those more organized than me to pack earlier. :lol:

DisneyGigi

We have 7 days to go here. Seems like this week has been the slowest of them all! Although I can't wait, DS is sick so I am glad that we have a week for him to get over it and give the rest of us a chance to catch it and get over it. I am mostly packed just have a little ironing and last minute things to do and every night we watch a Disney movie which winds me up though and then I can't sleep! When I finally do drift off I have dreamed about the parks everynight. :ROFLOL:

DivineMadness7

WHAT!!! Whenever I am going on vacation anywhere and no matter if it's for a weekend or 2 weeks, I don't start packing until 2 days before and finish the night before or the day I am leaving. I could NEVER pack 113 days early! I would be walking around naked for over 3 months! :hurl:

:ROFLOL: I agree and I own a lot of clothes! I do have a "disney box" that has items we only take to WDW. I also buy small things throughout the year (ponchos at the dollar store, etc.) and put them in the box. That way it is all in one place when it IS time to pack. I also made a list this time, which I've never done before. Lists of things to pack and lists of things to buy before we go (if I want a new pair of Crocs, moleskin, certain packable snacks, etc.)

Ok with now 23 days more to go....I'm ready to go disney....I don't feel like working anymore:ROFLOL:.....I want to go to the land of make believe I want to wear my mickey ears(although I could do that here) and act like a kid.....I want to eat A great big mickey rice krispy treat, have a coke.. Real coke , not that diet stuff!!!!

I know I can't be the only one who has reached this point, right??
I guess only 23 days is better than 223 more days!!!! So I guess , watching old trip videos, looking at pics, listening to (sad I know) resort Tv in my car on the way to work, and yes coming here will have to do for now!!!

sorry just had to get it out!!!

I am feeling the exact same way... we must be leaving the same day in Sept. It's like the past 6 months (since we booked ) have flown by and I am stuck at the 3wk mark.
I go to work every day and look at the countdown on my calender get smaller, but it just hasn't hit 1 fast enough.
This is going to be a special trip because we are bringing my niece for her first visit. We will be celebrating our anniversary, and it will be our first time to attend MNSSHP.
So I totally feel your pain. I hope the next 23 days go by faster for you then they are me. By the way were are you staying?

Tinkerbella16

I sooo wish I had 23 days to go... I have a longgg 79 days!! I am going crazy...usually by now I have my suitcase up from the basement, and I just have it sit in my room until I start to pack...it builds the excitement hehe!!!

I was actually watching some youtube videos of wdw this morning before I went to work, and it just got me sooo excited, I was dancing!!!! 79 days better go quick!!!

Boray

I can't start packing yet because I'm still wearing the clothes that I'm going to be taking along! I have 63 days until we leave (9 weeks from today!) and I've made a list of what I need to take, but haven't actually packed any of it. My kids started their countdown chains this morning - numbering and decorating them. We'll assemble them over the next day or so and then hang them from the ceiling, taking off one each day until we leave!!!!! (We do this every year, it helps the kids count down the days!) My 9 year-old son told me this morning that he'll be happy to get up early on the day we leave and help pack our van, so we can leave earlier!!! Bless his heart! Wish we were leaving NOW!!! :p

Today is actually 100 days until our trip. Seems so long compared to everyone else. It will be okay. I can't wait to see all the Christmas decs. and it's the first trip along for my DH and self. Three days at the Contemporary and one at the Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait.

lurvjessica

I have 106 Days myself. I am constantly on Disney websites just reading stuff or watching video or listening to SubSonicRadio online. This will be my first Disney Trip at Christmas, I'm so excited! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom