I'm going to grad school!!!

MerHearted

Original Poster
I got my first acceptance letter to graduate school today!!! It was such a relief. I was scared to death of not getting accepted anywhere and being forced into a job market I'm not ready for. Now I know I'll at least be somewhere after I graduate in May. I got accepted to Saint Joseph's University. It's not my first choice, but it's a relief to know that I am at least going to grad school. It's now not a matter of "if", but "where". Well, that's 1 down, 5 more to go. I await decisions from Penn, Drexel, Villanova, Temple, and La Salle. I would love it if I could stay at Penn... *crosses fingers*.

That big cloud of doubt over my near future has gotten a little smaller. And my chances at the WDW trip I'm been saving two years for is looking better. :)

darthdarrel

Congratulations Vince! One problem though,are you gunna have to bring in a portable pool to class,being your a mermaid and all?:lol:
And How are you going to get to class?:D

The Mom

Premium Member
Vince, that's great news! Both my husband and SIL spent some post grad time at St Joe's before ultimately going on to Temple and Villanova for MD and JD, respectively.

Horizons38

Premium Member
Great news Vince !:sohappy: They are all wonderful , hope you get in your favorite ! My best friend got her law degree from Villanova , most of our friends went to Penn and Lasalle and our cousin went to St-Jo's, Temple is a great one too ! Very cool Vince , we are very glad for you :sohappy:

AliciaLuvzDizne

congrats!!
and good luck!

im in awe really, i dont even know what kind of field i want to get into, nevermind if im going to continue to grad school.

whew

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom