I'm going home!!

Buzz2001

Okay everyone, I walk in the house tonight and my wife is making dinner. She says to my DD and I "oh, I got you guys a surprise for after dinner but I'm going to give it to you now". So I'm thinking chocolate, right? So she walks in with this box and I open it with my DD and there's a toothbrush and q-tips and toothpaste. Now I'm thinking I showered this morning...what the heck is this all about. She says "keep digging". After moving all the tissue paper aside I find a CSR room confirmation. Are you freaking kidding me! I almost hit the roof. I'm going to WDW!!

Lights, decorations, the whole nine yards! :sohappy:This is the one time of year we've never been to WDW and we are going from 12/3 to 12/6. It won't be a long trip but we're going. :xmas:

My DD is alittle worried about missing one day of AP history but life is just to short to worry about one class.

My DW had to get special permission from her big, big boss to miss two days of work because that's a big no no during December for her (its their busy time of year). She loves me!!

rsoxguy

images

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

oh WOW that is just frigin amazing!!! As for your DD- tell her it is ok to miss a day and if she wants she can ask the teacher for any assignments and she can work on it during your transporting to the World.

Upvote 0

mickey7879

Wow! That's awesome! DH keeps telling me he's going to take me to the airport someday with my bags all packed. The only thing he leaves out is if he's going too! :shrug: haha! But really, I'd love that to happen to me! Hope you have a GREAT trip!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Buzz2001

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! Just 95 more days!! I can't believe I can say that!! :D

I really can't wait to see all the decorations!!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

What an awesome surprise! I would love if my hubby did that...Ahh so nice. And I agree. I am going in February and am taking night classes. Sure I may miss a test or something. But you know, my son turns 1 only once....

And I would rather share it and spend it down in the world, than maybe taking an exam...

Upvote 0

Buzz2001

Original Poster
Thanks again everyone!

This is the second time she surprised me with a trip. Six years ago she got me for my 40th birthday. We stayed at they Contemporary over Halloween and did the MNSSHP.

I'll definitely have to remember her at x-mas!

Does anyone know how the Osborne Lights work? Is that just something you walk through or is it a separate charge to enter?

How about the Candlelight Processional?

Upvote 0

coltow

Osborne you just walk thorugh, it's def something to see.

I haven't done Candlelight, but I think you can see the show for free, they have special seating if you do a dinner package.

CONGRATS! Have fun

Upvote 0

Mr Wizard

Congrats ! Both as a licensed Master Electrician and a big fan of LOTS of Christmas lights I gotta say the Osborn Lights are really something to see. You have to be there when they turn them on, what a show ! And the Candel Light Ceremony is better done with a dinner and special seating package. Have fun and we might see you down there that week, I'm still tryin to collect enough empty soda cans to make the down payment.

Upvote 0

eroyee

Try to get tickets to Mickeys very merry christmas party and see some of the decorations at some of the resorts if you can. I know your time is limited!! what a surprise.......Lucky you........

Upvote 0

Buzz2001

Original Poster
Thanks again!

I'm definitely going to add those two holiday events to the itinerary. Osborne Lights starts at 6:00pm, right? Is that when they turn them on?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom