Illuminations Globe

donaldfan

Good idea...But the Tag uses the globe.It has that nice rainbow effect.:D

I wonder if it could play sans globe.

If they plan on running the main show without the globe, I think the tag will be just fine without it also. I hope this is not the case though -- I'll be down the 2nd week of December. :xmas:

Seems like it's smarter for them to wait until after Spectro is back to removethe globe. Why mess with two nighttime shows at the same time?

So they should fix the globe before Fantasmic! is only twice a week too...

CrashNet

Just got some official news off the Epcot wire (friend at corporate there in Florida). They got an email this morning saying the globe will be removed from the show for refurbishment beginning August 21, Thursday. It will return in mid-September...no definite date on its return. This one is official guys! :)

EPCOT Explorer

Just got some official news off the Epcot wire (friend at corporate there in Florida). They got an email this morning saying the globe will be removed from the show for refurbishment beginning August 21, Thursday. It will return in mid-September...no definite date on its return. This one is official guys! :)

Hope so!

Thanks!:wave:

hpyhnt 1000

PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE! Let this be true!

:lol:

Seriously, I do hope it finally goes down for refurb. Its long overdue.

HMF

Makes you think SkyDance would have the globe then!
I really doubt that there will be a new IllumiNations in the near future. Plus, Reflections Of Earth is the only thing left that keeps Epcot's values alive. Epcot will be a very different place if ROE goes.(and I know I won't go.)

EPCOT Explorer

I really doubt that there will be a new IllumiNations in the near future. Plus, Reflections Of Earth is the only thing left that keeps Epcot's values alive. Epcot will be a very different place if ROE goes.(and I know I won't go.)

What about SSE?

(Did I just say that?)

And ROE has been around for almost 10 years...It's been heavilly rumored that the SkyDance is,indeed,coming.

THe comment about the reusing of the Earth Globe was a educated guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom