Iger to leave and become an Ambassador

lee.moles.disney

I’m a big Iger fan. He is an amazing businessman who has easily set up Disney for the next 20- 30 years.
What peoples issue is that your not going to ever get a CEO who really loves the parks unless you have someone who’s worked up their whole career through the parks, and those people will be hard to come by. Theme parks make a lot of money but they also cost a lot to run and maintain.

Miru

Advertisement
Remember, Iger, when he started out, was actually pretty good for the company. This is effectively Eisner all over again. Starts with unprecedented growth; then enters a period of dubious moral choices that taint their career.

Brer Panther

Remember, Iger, when he started out, was actually pretty good for the company. This is effectively Eisner all over again. Starts with unprecedented growth; then enters a period of dubious moral choices that taint their career.
Yeah, Iger is blatantly just Eisner 2.0.

Haymarket

What dubious moral choices? I’m not being sarcastic: I’m actually ignorant about what they are.

lazyboy97o

Not really. He's more been a continuation of Eisner's later years. He kept many of the people considered toxic under Eisner. He just doesn't have Eisner's more publicly explosive temperament.

Miru

Not really. He's more been a continuation of Eisner's later years. He kept many of the people considered toxic under Eisner. He just doesn't have Eisner's more publicly explosive temperament.
I noticed the TV division kept suffering until around 2015 or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom