if you were to name one attraction

cococola44

Original Poster
what is one attraction that you can ride all day and not get tired of it or see all day and not get tired of watching it.

It can be different from your favorit

like my friend's favorite is mission space...but i know if i went on that 10 times in a row...i would loose my breakfast...eventually. and so would she...

Mine is SSE. Always something new to look at...or some new detail you may have missed before.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Expedition Everest, alternating between the standby and fastpass queues.

cococola44

Original Poster
why is that, because of the scenery? or is there a different track with the fast pass and regular queue?

Pirategirl124

I LOVE Dinosaur. I could never ever get tired of that ride. The big dino gets me every time:)

Haunted Mansion is a good one too. You see a new thing every time

joanna71985

Hmm. I would have to say I could do Philhar all day and not get tired of it. Or Muppets 3-D. I love seeing the shows (especially Muppets pre-show).

disney21

---~My favorite ride is Space Mountain but I don't think i'd enjoy riding that ALL day.....My favorite ride to ride all day without getting tired would be SPlash Mountain. For me it just never gets old.

InfernalPenguin

It USED to be Haunted Mansion... probably still is. Every time I get off that ride, I could just turn around and hop back on. It always seems to end so quickly. I wish I could walk through it and look at every little detail. The pepper's ghost scene alone is worth a good while to look at ( I always end up pointing stuff out to the person who sits next to me)

But after having ridden it last trip, I think maybe Big Thunder. If only the queue was shorter....

toriihunter

I would have to say I could ride HM, Kilimanjaro, or Buzz Lightyear. I love to see new things in HM and Kilimanjaro, and Buzz Lightyear to beat my score.:D

Thiger

Either POTC (i've ridden it 8 times in a row once)
and HM (about 7 times in row)

the original Imagination I could too

Definitely Pirates, it always has to be the first ride I go on, and i could just get right back on again, and again, and....you get the point, i just LOVE it! It has been my favorite ride ever since i was little. I don't think I could ever get tired of it!

Yay! 100th post!! :sohappy:

cococola44

Original Poster
Definitely Pirates, it always has to be the first ride I go on, and i could just get right back on again, and again, and....you get the point, i just LOVE it! It has been my favorite ride ever since i was little. I don't think I could ever get tired of it!

Yay! 100th post!! :sohappy:

congrats

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom