If you were there right now.....

Figment25

Original Poster
If you were in Disneyworld right now where would you be , and what would you be doing? I would be at Epcot enjoying some food and wine.

Miss Stitch

Sitting on the balcony of Tony's, eating spaghetti, watching the Pinocchio characters greet people and talking to my family.

Aghh...I miss it so much.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Mourning PI and looking forward to Wednesday when I`d stand infront of M:S and think "25 years ago today...."

-always living in the past :lol:

Scooter

It's 3PM...I'd be napping in my Polynesian Resort Room, so I'll be fresh and energized for a night time of fun at Epcots food and wine festival.

Kelsybelle

It's 4:00 p.m. now, so I would be finishing up some sort of fruity cocktail by the pool (Beach Club) where I would be thinking about heading back to the room to get ready for the evening...:)

DisneyGigi

It is Sunday so that means we would be at DHS and 4:00 we would eating at Brown Derby early with the Fantasmic Package... just three weeks ago today we were! :cry:

NiarrNDisney

Either walking or waiting in line!:ROFLOL: But seriously probable wandering around the Tree of Life after watching It's Tough to be a Bug!

Bug715

I would be finnishing up Fish & Chips at the Rose and Crown pub after a day of enjoying the Food and Wine festival. My friends and I would enjoy some more drinks and rides before fireworks.

I'll be down in 11 days!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom